[16x] Isabella II: FTB Edition

shanebassist

Jul 29, 2019
May i see your texture for the project table? Also if you really want to help, you can post what you can make, and Andrew might add you.
I think this will show up.
Its just the normal crafting table with a bit of a red hue on the top.

Attachments

• base1.png
    base1.png
    5.1 KB · Views: 190

MrAndrew420

Jul 29, 2019
I believe that's what he's saying. He wanted a crafting table with a drawer.

Hey guys, I know re-textures probably aren't high on the to-do list but I was wondering if there was any chance the project table could have a drawer like it does in the vanilla texture. I know its based off of the crafting table texture, but I feel like it'd add more to it to have the drawer still implemented, especially considering the project table has its own storage.

shanebassist

Jul 29, 2019
I believe that's what he's saying. He wanted a crafting table with a drawer.
Yeah, exactly. Nothings really wrong with the current texture, I just normally put my crafting and project tables on top of each other, so I can't tell the difference like this, Plus I think aesthetically it adds a lot.

MrAndrew420

Jul 29, 2019
Did some house keeping on the first post. There will now be packs for each version of Minecraft, but work by me will always be on the most recent packs.

Went through the 1.4.7 pack to try to fix as many broken/blank textures as possible. Still need to catch Gregtech back up, but it may still be worth downloading if your playing the new packs.
Added new textures for Thaumcraft, Twilight Forest, BuildCraft, and a few others.

shanebassist

Jul 29, 2019
Did some house keeping on the first post. There will now be packs for each version of Minecraft, but work by me will always be on the most recent packs.

Went through the 1.4.7 pack to try to fix as many broken/blank textures as possible. Still need to catch Gregtech back up, but it may still be worth downloading if your playing the new packs.
Added new textures for Thaumcraft, Twilight Forest, BuildCraft, and a few others.
W00t. Keep up the good work, best texturepack for ftb imo. Best part is it pretty much works with alot of the default textures for mods that aren't done yet :D

Revemohl

Jul 29, 2019
I've loved this texture pack ever since I first saw the first Isabella, good thing to know that we have a FTB port of one of the best TPs available. Thank you so much, Bonemouse and MrAndrew420.
By the way, what about changing Tin's color to a more blue-grayish tone, like the TE version in the default texture pack? The ingots look nearly the same as Silver, and the ore is somewhat hard to differentiate from Xycraft's Aluminum unless you pay close attention. Apatite could go blue as well, because of the most recent Forestry update.

Gnomeo

Jul 29, 2019
I'm working on an update that includes some of the changes to Forestry, (multi-block farms & GUI, hygroregulator block & GUI) as well as a few touch-ups to update to the current Forestry texture theme.
Multi-Farm Blocks
evT5yuY.png

Multi-Farm GUI #1
W9jLOjC.png

Multi-Farm GUI #2
rfWS4dA.png

I'm also looking for opinions on two things:

1) What do you think of the frame around the multi-farm's inventory blocks? I wanted to isolate them much like the vanilla texture does, but canon Isabella doesn't have that convention.

2) What's our stance on non-pack mods? Specifically, I'm planning to put together textures for Plugins for Forestry and Thaumic Bees. Would that interest anyone else, or should I hold them for my personal use?

Edit: Added the canon GUI template (#2 above).

Reactions: ScottKillen

MrAndrew420

Jul 29, 2019
I've loved this texture pack ever since I first saw the first Isabella, good thing to know that we have a FTB port of one of the best TPs available. Thank you so much, Bonemouse and MrAndrew420.
By the way, what about changing Tin's color to a more blue-grayish tone, like the TE version in the default texture pack? The ingots look nearly the same as Silver, and the ore is somewhat hard to differentiate from Xycraft's Aluminum unless you pay close attention. Apatite could go blue as well, because of the most recent Forestry update.
I plan on changing tin to Frejid's texture, but it's not as simple as changing 1 texture. I will have to go through and change most textures associated with tin.
Is it finished
It is not. I'm not sure if it will ever be "finished" because mods are constantly adding new blocks/items, packs are constantly adding new mods, and FTB is constantly adding new packs.
I'm working on an update that includes some of the changes to Forestry, (multi-block farms & GUI, hygroregulator block & GUI) as well as a few touch-ups to update to the current Forestry texture theme.
Multi-Farm Blocks
Multi-Farm GUI

1) What do you think of the frame around the multi-farm's inventory blocks? I wanted to isolate them much like the vanilla texture does, but canon Isabella doesn't have that convention.

2) What's our stance on non-pack mods? Specifically, I'm planning to put together textures for Plugins for Forestry and Thaumic Bees. Would that interest anyone else, or should I hold them for my personal use?

1) Could we get a sample screenshot of both? I'd like to see where you would go with it.
2) Don't you go holding out on us :p That's what the extra's section is for :D (I'm also excited to see some Thaumbees)

Reactions: ScottKillen

ScottKillen

Jul 29, 2019
Multi-Farm Blocks
evT5yuY.png

Multi-Farm GUI
W9jLOjC.png

Wow, Gnomeo, these look great!

KriiEiter

Jul 29, 2019
I love this pack so much. Keep up the amazing work!

Just starting to get my Thaumcraft rooms up and running so here's some screens (if you want some more example screenies for the OP)

20130204083020.png

20130204083006.png

*Edit* Guess I should have gotten a bit closer when I took these, it didn't seem so far away when it was on my monitor, haha.

Daddy_Cecil

Jul 29, 2019
I am no texture pack artist myself, but do you think you could make textures for Flan's Mod? Specifically the content packs of Simple Parts, Ye Olde, and WWII. I don't think the Modern Combat pack would really fit in with Isabella theme.

KriiEiter

Jul 29, 2019
So I started playing on my friend's personal server and got to make a Thaum area for the both of us. It's starting to come together quite nicely.

20130211053841.png

20130211054111.png

20130211053903.png

20130211053939.png

Hopefully we get a nice purdy texture for crystal capacitors soon. (Lots of lil nodes here eh?)
20130211054058.png

And here's my friend's Manufactory (Manufacturing Factory) It will contain our Zombie to Methane power generator and then all our machines.
20130211054327.png

**Edit** Finished up the outside and most of the inside. Just gotta fix my warded jars so my Tallow golems can fill them up. :p

20130211081138.png

20130211081204.png

20130211081253.png

I never thought "Fast" graphics could look so sexy. :)

Reactions: Nilocshot