[16x] Isabella II: FTB Edition

tedyhere

Jul 29, 2019
I vote for Steve's Carts as well as Some of the first things I set up are a Tree farm and wheat farm using Steve's Carts ;)

frederikam

Jul 29, 2019
also added in some bare-bones chicken chunks stuff. Nothing special, but its better than default ;]

Those are actually quite cool. Also by the way would you mind making the items for WRCBE addons? To be honest I prefer doing block textures. The core item textures are already done.

MrAndrew420

Jul 29, 2019
Screenshot of the Day:
Steeleaf Zombie Ninja
2013-01-22_040039_zps3d80b7d2.png

Reactions: Zionmoose

Zionmoose

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, did you not get my redpower GUI updates? I noticed they still arent in the pack and I posted them about a week or 2 ago. I fixed up the 3 that were missing...manager, windgui and another.

frederikam

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, did you not get my redpower GUI updates? I noticed they still arent in the pack and I posted them about a week or 2 ago. I fixed up the 3 that were missing...manager, windgui and another.

They aren't? In that case I will add them now/whenIGetTime.
Edit: Added.

shanebassist

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys, I know re-textures probably aren't high on the to-do list but I was wondering if there was any chance the project table could have a drawer like it does in the vanilla texture. I know its based off of the crafting table texture, but I feel like it'd add more to it to have the drawer still implemented, especially considering the project table has its own storage.

Reactions: MrAndrew420

PatchouliKnowledge

Jul 29, 2019
Andrew, i know you have a life and all, but the new update to TC3, kinda breaks the texture pack. But TC3 3.0.2 just came out today, so i did some quick work to set the new item icons in place, to save time. http://puu.sh/1RpiM is ss_world.png http://puu.sh/1Rpkz is ss_core.png Sorry for the fairly sloppy work, i was just getting things in place for those who are using TC3 3.0.2 and find that the vanilla texture pack is too sharp and harsh in comparison to Isabella II FTB. The directory these files should fall into are as follows. ---\thaumcraft\resources\

Edit: Not too far into TC3 as it is, so those are the immediate things i caught. I'm still in tier 2 so im working as i catch them

Reactions: MrAndrew420

frederikam

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys, I know re-textures probably aren't high on the to-do list but I was wondering if there was any chance the project table could have a drawer like it does in the vanilla texture. I know its based off of the crafting table texture, but I feel like it'd add more to it to have the drawer still implemented, especially considering the project table has its own storage.
Actually, I think I somehow deleted the texture i made for it, that made it look different from the normal crafting bench.
Hey Andrew ,would you mind if I make omniTools 3 support?
You are welcome to do so. (Thanks!)
Andrew, i know you have a life and all, but the new update to TC3, kinda breaks the texture pack. But TC3 3.0.2 just came out today, so i did some quick work to set the new item icons in place, to save time. http://puu.sh/1RpiM is ss_world.png http://puu.sh/1Rpkz is ss_core.png Sorry for the fairly sloppy work, i was just getting things in place for those who are using TC3 3.0.2 and find that the vanilla texture pack is too sharp and harsh in comparison to Isabella II FTB. The directory these files should fall into are as follows. ---\thaumcraft\resources\

Edit: Not too far into TC3 as it is, so those are the immediate things i caught. I'm still in tier 2 so im working as i catch them
When I get time to it I'll add it in.
Go for it.
Haven't got much time recently, maybe in the weekend.

shanebassist

Jul 29, 2019
Actually, I think I somehow deleted the texture i made for it, that made it look different from the normal crafting bench.
I'm not sure that's what happened, just because my project table is a little different in that its a bit red-er, but does that mean it'll be in the next update ?
I wish I could help texture, but for some reason I could never set up file architecture in a way that didn't break other textures. :/

frederikam

Jul 29, 2019
I'm not sure that's what happened, just because my project table is a little different in that its a bit red-er, but does that mean it'll be in the next update ?
I wish I could help texture, but for some reason I could never set up file architecture in a way that didn't break other textures. :/
May i see your texture for the project table? Also if you really want to help, you can post what you can make, and Andrew might add you.