Looking for Group to Play Mindcrack and Minecraft with and talk with on Skype

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

pg13grinder

Jul 29, 2019
Have been playing Minecraft since its release from beta and have been playing Feed the Beast and Tekkit for a while, single player is alright but as most know it gets boring after a while alone. I would like to create a small group players who would like to play Minecraft and other games if you are interested please comment back on this forum. Just so you know i am a high school student and play many sports so all my time wont be dedicated.

Vauthil

Jul 29, 2019
Reminder: Looking, not posting. The Server Promotion forums are not an LFG.

(Yes, I know the lack of a "matchmaker" type hub is an issue and it's on the radar.)

Vauthil

Jul 29, 2019
Where should i post this then i already got a recommendation to go to this thread

This is where the post can stay. Honestly the best method, as suggested, is to look for servers with communities rather than expecting people to be looking for you, though.

Slaagathor

Jul 29, 2019
I think he was suggesting that you look for a server which is looking for players... unless you have a server and are looking for players to join you.

Creating a group of players doesn't help you much if you don't have a server to play on.

Please *do* post there IF you have a server that you're running.

edit: Ninja'd

pg13grinder

Jul 29, 2019
k thanks for the advice, but no i dont ahve a server at the moment i usual put one up every once and a while when i get on with some people

SatanicSanta

Jul 29, 2019
Put a server up before you look for people. No one will want to join you if you don't actually have a server to play on.

loitersquad24

Jul 29, 2019
I shall play with you if you're still available, I am 19 so no squeaker here, But I am kinda a noob at FTB so you will need to teach me a few things, no worries I'm a fast learner.

TobuscusJR95

Jul 29, 2019
I will play i ave been looking for a while I am 13 but have no mike.I am intelligent at ftb mindcrack and have a good amount of free time.I am good in game at mining/building/machines.

Harvest88

Jul 29, 2019
Guys running on empty of a server? No problem! I'll be hosting a dedicated server on the double very soon (renting it right now so someone is getting it ready for MC) I can link any of you guys (or everybody!) to the server if you PM me so PM me if your interested into trying something new and also don't mind having GT as well.