Really stupid things that people have said about Modded MC(Off topicness makes moderators tired)

Is this a good idea?

• Yes

Votes: 66 18.2%
  • No

Votes: 18 5.0%
  • if people don't get out of control

Votes: 68 18.8%
  • POTATOES

Votes: 210 58.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SinisterBro :3

Jul 29, 2019
''ERMAGERD GREG JOINED THE IC2 TEAM LOOK AT THE RECIPES''.

''Greg didn't do anything visible. Those are all IC2 stuff. Greg even got upset about some copied ideas''.

''YOUR LIEING ERMAGERD ME BRAINS IS BETTER ITS OBVS''.

Retardism is increased by around 50% here. but this sums up alot of conversation i have.

dothrom

Jul 29, 2019
The real kicker- Railcraft used plates before Gtech, changed/nerfed vanilla recipes with "forced progression" via its own crafting system requiring both power and multiple crafting steps with different components and materials which take a long while to accumulate.

Yet no one said a thing.
Obviously Railcraft new what was going to happen so they Greg'ed railcraft before Greg could Greg Gregtech. </sarcasm>

Omicron

Jul 29, 2019
''ERMAGERD GREG JOINED THE IC2 TEAM LOOK AT THE RECIPES''.

''Greg didn't do anything visible. Those are all IC2 stuff. Greg even got upset about some copied ideas''.

''YOUR LIEING ERMAGERD ME BRAINS IS BETTER ITS OBVS''.

Retardism is increased by around 50% here. but this sums up alot of conversation i have.

It appears that this thingy I made years ago is still relevant to this day :D

GregTech is a total conversion mod and should be treated as such. And IC2... well, that mod has faced a history of being misunderstood for longer than most popular mods have been in existence. Just last week I read on this very forum how someone advocated removing IC2 and adding Mekanism instead, because Mekanism has so many cool and useful things, like scuba gear!

The intensity of my facepalm probably registered on various earthquake warning systems in the northern hemisphere... :confused:

(There are various things that make Mekanism stand out as a mod... but son, IC2 had scuba gear before you were even born.)

NJM1564

Jul 29, 2019
As someone whose closest brush with GT is "what's that purple ore that sometimes looks like stone?", has it not?
I'd say it's bin psudo greged. As it it was changed to be more in line with the style greg uses but greg did not have anything to do with the changes other than creating that style.

Qazplm601

Lord of the Tumbleweeds
Sep 21, 2013
Where else?
when someone insists(not says, then it is a opinion) that it is budder, not gold.(especially when i say "i'm going to mine for some gold" then "You mean Budder, there is no gold in MC") (this just happened when i popped on a Vanilla server to see how my old "guild" was doing.)

NJM1564

Jul 29, 2019
when someone insists(not says, then it is a opinion) that it is budder, not gold.(especially when i say "i'm going to mine for some gold" then "You mean Budder, there is no gold in MC") (this just happened when i popped on a Vanilla server to see how my old "guild" was doing.)

When people say things like this with out realizing that the other person was clearly joking.

Reactions: RedBoss

Reika

RotaryCraft Dev
FTB Mod Dev
Sep 3, 2013
Toronto, Canada
sites.google.com
What is this? I have never heard of anything like the gold being budder? in minecraft.
It's all over vanilla servers. Not sure what it's origins are.......
SkyDoesMinecraft, a popular (and frankly annoying) YouTuber who is viral among children, and who started two memes - butter ingots and evil squid.

Qazplm601

Lord of the Tumbleweeds
Sep 21, 2013
Where else?
When people say things like this with out realizing that the other person was clearly joking.
what happened after this made me sure it wasn't a joke. (raging on about shit, saying its budder over and over, and ofc, saying skydoesminecraft is the best channel ever) (believe me, he wasn't joking)
What is this? I have never heard of anything like the gold being budder? in minecraft.
It's all over vanilla servers. Not sure what it's origins are.......
Skydoesminecraft.[DOUBLEPOST=1411451892][/DOUBLEPOST]
SkyDoesMinecraft.
whoa. we had exactly the same answer.

Reactions: 1SDAN

NJM1564

Jul 29, 2019
what happened after this made me sure it wasn't a joke. (raging on about shit, saying its budder over and over, and ofc, saying skydoesminecraft is the best channel ever) (believe me, he wasn't joking)

Well I'm pretty sure sky knows it's a joke. I've seen one or two of... part of one or two of his videos and he was always laughing about it.
Though he seemed to laugh about everything.
Someone needs to make him piss in a cup. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.