New Profile Posts

1. Nuclear_Creeper0
    1. View previous comments...
    2. Drbretto
      Drbretto
      I think you missed the point. I don't capitalize the B, except I did that one time when I made my minecraft account. I'll let you put the pieces together on that one.
      Oct 16, 2017 at 7:51 PM
    3. Nuclear_Creeper0
      Nuclear_Creeper0
      It's not a forum. Its linked to when you joined the server before it was a server, your minecraft username got written into the database of Hypixel and that's why I can find you on Plancke.
      Oct 17, 2017 at 1:57 PM
    4. Drbretto
      Drbretto
      No, dude. I'm not sure why you keep saying it's not a forum. I'm not saying it is, nor is that relevant. They just get a list of minecraft account user names so they can prebuild the profiles. There's nothing more to it than that. I've never been there. That's just how it is.
      Oct 17, 2017 at 2:15 PM
  2. Minecraft Steve
    Minecraft Steve jikuja
    I downloaded and got the game itself working. The server said that there was something no binary path available to the java folder. I downloaded a different server and it said that there was no java runtime environment available. I downloaded the latest version of JE. It still didn't work. The servers are overpriced. I kept getting a .gz file but had no clue where to put it.
  3. Nuclear_Creeper0
    Nuclear_Creeper0 APEX_gaming
    No matter how much we disagree about issues, its still fun to debate it and attempt to convince each other.
    1. APEX_gaming
      APEX_gaming
      exactly, that's why I keep bringing it up
      Oct 12, 2017
  4. Nuclear_Creeper0
    Nuclear_Creeper0 SatanicSanta
    People need to use this more.
  5. Nuclear_Creeper0
    Nice signature.
    1. APEX_gaming
      APEX_gaming
      thanks
      Oct 12, 2017
  6. APEX_gaming
    APEX_gaming Nuclear_Creeper0
    Just to bring it up, the pack Radon, one of the 10 most popular 1.12 packs on twitch, has RS but not AE2. And it's only been out a couple months
    2. Nuclear_Creeper0
      Nuclear_Creeper0
      Channels provide an interesting challenge. I usually do Dense Cables with P2Ps leading to several areas from the controller area. 32 quantum/deep storage units in a single P2P channel.
      Oct 12, 2017
    3. APEX_gaming
      APEX_gaming
      Ok, one, that's not challenge, that's just more wires to run. 2, you're not even doing it right, you want to create a sub network with an interface and 7 storage busses connected to the DSU. Give it power and place a storage bus on the interface and you're connected to 7 DSU with 1 channel. You may know this design as the "super Soryn drive"
      Oct 12, 2017
    4. Nuclear_Creeper0
      Nuclear_Creeper0
      Eh, setting that up becomes annoying after a while, and once you get to the point with 32 DSU's you have enough resources to make loads of controllers
      Oct 12, 2017
  7. Nuclear_Creeper0
    Oh damn. Was poking around MC Youtube and you posted on XBCrafted's video about Refined Storage. But in the latest video he was processing Certus Quartz ore meant that he was going to AE at some point.
    2. APEX_gaming
      APEX_gaming
      I was referring to chisles and bits
      Oct 11, 2017
    3. Nuclear_Creeper0
      Nuclear_Creeper0
      Chisels and bits aren't relevant. They work with any block.
      Oct 11, 2017
    4. APEX_gaming
      APEX_gaming
      Touche
      Oct 11, 2017
  8. Nuclear_Creeper0
    Nuclear_Creeper0 slowpoke
    Best Pokemon 10/10
  9. Splunge
    Splunge
    Hey uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh help me fix my server and you get a high five, possibly a low five
  10. NeonRabbit
  11. JoFlash Studios
    JoFlash Studios
    Hosting a GT New Horizons server
  12. Gideonseymour
    Gideonseymour
    "just so people are aware, I do read these, just some days I forget. " - slowpoke 2012
    1. Gideonseymour
      Gideonseymour
      hey im back remember how tfox and slowpoke made me redo horizons daybreaker in like a week because it had thermal expansion???????
      Oct 7, 2017
    2. Gideonseymour
      Gideonseymour
      good news they now have thermal expansion in their horizons 3, being completely hypocritical
      Oct 7, 2017
    3. Gideonseymour
      Gideonseymour
      another checkmark in the "ftb being completely horrible and fuckin me over" list
      Oct 7, 2017
  13. ZIGI
    ZIGI
    nick : __ZIGI__
  14. Nuclear_Creeper0
    Nuclear_Creeper0 DrREDST0NE
    14 posts in 5 years.
  15. ipoket!
    ipoket!
    pls send halp
  16. MrMonsterGuy18
    MrMonsterGuy18
    I've been here for a year!
  17. Nuclear_Creeper0
    Nuclear_Creeper0
    Currently Playing Divine Journey
  18. APEX_gaming
    APEX_gaming Nuclear_Creeper0
    Where did you go? I want To get into another argument with you.
    1. Nuclear_Creeper0
      Oct 1, 2017
  19. Nuclear_Creeper0
    Nuclear_Creeper0
    Probably gonna start FTB Infinity Evolved Expert mode soon.
  20. Nuclear_Creeper0
    Nuclear_Creeper0 McJty
    You could get a job at Mojang, or a major server, probably would be the best dev there.