New Profile Posts

1. Uliana
    Uliana dave bobik
    Hi, is your other server, bulletcraft. ddns. net:25565, ever coming back? The server seems to be offline :(
  2. Terra M Welch
    Terra M Welch
    I guess my avatar is stuck as a mosling... Why is the avatar upload on this forum janky?
    1. Terra M Welch
      Terra M Welch
      Deleted it... Yeah no wonder why these forums are quiet :s
      Oct 20, 2019 at 9:13 AM
    2. Terra M Welch
      Terra M Welch
      Welp it accepted this avatar, it's an older one tho...
      Oct 20, 2019 at 6:53 PM
  3. Terra M Welch
    Terra M Welch
    Welp, my last account on here was made into a guest account, all the more reason to use my real name now right?
  4. brndnlsns01
  5. CreeperSaga95
    CreeperSaga95
    does anyone know that one mod that shows what type of item that is maybe im just dumb and i cant send a picture because of account postings
  6. chrisd73
    chrisd73 Flipz
    im on styfactory 3 I wrote a review and its been over 48 hours and it states u get ur reward in no over 48 hours
  7. B0rn2Kill
    B0rn2Kill brunyman
    Good lad :)
  8. Whippysolution
    Whippysolution slowpoke
    Do you know the server for the FTB sky factory
  9. CondeCero
    CondeCero
    member of FTB from Oct 10, 2012
  10. CondeCero
    CondeCero
    Im member from Oct 10, 2012 (i think there is a problem in the database)
  11. SpaceSoft
  12. etfocontrol
    etfocontrol Randomguy404
  13. ActuallyKimpang
    ActuallyKimpang
    Need help with JVM Arguments
  14. DwarfKiller
    DwarfKiller SteamPunk_Angel
    I am a male living in the United States and but before that, I was living in Ukraine until around 3 yerars old. Currently I am 17. I have played Minecraft since 1.5.2 but around 1.9 I stopped playing, but around a week ago I decided to play again and I remember the modpacks was my favorite part about this game. IGN:Dwarf_Puncher
    1. SteamPunk_Angel
      SteamPunk_Angel
      Hi DwarfKiller,

Thanks for the reply, I have added you to the whitelist.
      You can connect at ATM3.steampunkdevil.com

Thanks

SPD
      Jul 20, 2019
  15. Nojka358
    Nojka358 tfox83
    I need help with sky factory 3 when i took the draconic sword from gamemode just for looks and what it does when i hit a couple of mobs and then the whole game started glitching my inventory is invisible and blocks are just flying around me and i can't do anything
  16. Nojka358
    Nojka358 aaronhowser1
    I need help with sky factory 3 when i took the draconic sword from gamemode just for looks and what it does when i hit a couple of mobs and then the whole game started glitching my inventory is invisible and blocks are just flying around me and i can't do anything
  17. Gideonseymour
    Gideonseymour
    "just so people are aware, I do read these, just some days I forget. " - slowpoke 2012
    1. Gideonseymour
      Gideonseymour
      WE'RE TIRED WE'RE BORED
      Jun 5, 2019
  18. Paul17041993
  19. i8ablu
  20. Pyure