1. Whippysolution
    Whippysolution slowpoke
    Do you know the server for the FTB sky factory
  2. CondeCero
    CondeCero
    member of FTB from Oct 10, 2012
  3. CondeCero
    CondeCero
    Im member from Oct 10, 2012 (i think there is a problem in the database)
  4. SpaceSoft
  5. etfocontrol
    etfocontrol Randomguy404
  6. ActuallyKimpang
    ActuallyKimpang
    Need help with JVM Arguments
  7. DwarfKiller
    DwarfKiller SteamPunk_Angel
    I am a male living in the United States and but before that, I was living in Ukraine until around 3 yerars old. Currently I am 17. I have played Minecraft since 1.5.2 but around 1.9 I stopped playing, but around a week ago I decided to play again and I remember the modpacks was my favorite part about this game. IGN:Dwarf_Puncher
    1. SteamPunk_Angel
      SteamPunk_Angel
      Hi DwarfKiller,

Thanks for the reply, I have added you to the whitelist.
      You can connect at ATM3.steampunkdevil.com

Thanks

SPD
      Jul 20, 2019
  8. Nojka358
    Nojka358 tfox83
    I need help with sky factory 3 when i took the draconic sword from gamemode just for looks and what it does when i hit a couple of mobs and then the whole game started glitching my inventory is invisible and blocks are just flying around me and i can't do anything
  9. Nojka358
    Nojka358 aaronhowser1
    I need help with sky factory 3 when i took the draconic sword from gamemode just for looks and what it does when i hit a couple of mobs and then the whole game started glitching my inventory is invisible and blocks are just flying around me and i can't do anything
  10. Gideonseymour
    Gideonseymour
    "just so people are aware, I do read these, just some days I forget. " - slowpoke 2012
    1. Gideonseymour
      Gideonseymour
      WE'RE TIRED WE'RE BORED
      Jun 5, 2019
  11. Paul17041993
  12. i8ablu
  13. Pyure
  14. xbony2
    xbony2
    1. rohani7756 likes this.
  15. Gideonseymour
    Gideonseymour
    "just so people are aware, I do read these, just some days I forget. " - slowpoke 2012
    1. View previous comments...
    2. Gideonseymour
      Gideonseymour
      Part of the reason Minecraft and Modded Minecraft are so cool is because they have something other than "striving for the next tool upgrade" or whatever. Building infrastructure and stuff is where the coolness should lie
      Mar 14, 2019
    3. Gideonseymour
      Gideonseymour
      On the other hand, you do need some kind of reward for setting things up properly. I tried story and unique mechanics - everyone else just goes for better tools and machines
      Mar 14, 2019
    4. Gideonseymour
      Gideonseymour
      In the end there's nothing wrong with that, but think and make sure that what you're grinding for is really worth it to you. Don't throw away your time
      Mar 14, 2019
  16. Fixided
    Fixided Yusunoha
    R.I.P. Welcome to the afterlife.
  17. karl-police
    karl-police Golrith
    How did you power up the Black Hole Generator?
  18. Ygnis
    Ygnis BlueSn00w
    Do you have a discord server for your ftb server ?
    1. BlueSn00w
  19. BaconsTV
    BaconsTV Flipz
    Hey I wonder if you could help a noob out. I posted in the youtube section and my post has been under moderation for a few days. Could it be checked and cleared ?
  20. Blucid
    Blucid