Your opinions on ProjectE (EE2 clone).

Rebirth Gaming

Jul 29, 2019
Hello hello!

Our community has been running a custom modpack for several months now. I spent a good deal of time working on this pack to help ensure it felt well rounded and balanced. However, recently, some other handlers of our pack decided they want to try ProjectE. I didn't exactly say no, because I want to give it a chance, provided that we balance it properly.

Since there has been some very mean looks from people who used EE2 in the past, and this mod IS just a clone of it, I wanted your thoughts on it. I would like there to be an option for players of our pack to exchange item A they have surplus of for item B, but I also want to avoid it becoming 'diamonds from thin air'.

Just a friendly discussion here. I want to hear from experience. Thanks!

DZCreeper

Jul 29, 2019
EE2 by nature was "diamonds from thin air". ProjectE is designed to be a clone. The mod itself is a balance issue. If your players can exhibit self control then its not a problem.

Rebirth Gaming

Jul 29, 2019
Very true. We are just looking to see if any config changes can be done to work it into the pack. We were using Balanced Exchange, which is a lot more balanced. Just experimenting with the two for now.