Yogscast Tekkit Map Remake

npomroy

Jul 29, 2019
I have been recreating the yogscast server in a feed the beast pack as part of a bigger project.
I currently have Honeydew Inc, Sipsco, Duncan's Castle, Sjin's farm, Blackrock, Pig Island, InthelittleCorp, Newpool, A preview of the adventure mode, Minigames, other smaller buildings, and hidden features/quests as well
I plan to continually update this map so check back for new content.

I did not design most of this map. It is based on the yogscast tekkit server however I am slowly adding in my own elements as well.
I am not associated with yogscast in any way.

Please Note: This is not a tekkit map this is a remake done with a Feed the Beast pack (Yogcraft)
Most of the same mods are included however some have been removed and many new mods added.

Download

Updated video tour

Minecraft Forums link

Wither Attack

Automatic Bridge Explained

Meltdown

Egg-O-Coaster Ride

Duncan's Castle Tour

Duncan's Railgun Explained

---- UPDATED Nov 19th----
converted to Yogcraft
add Sjin's Farm

DVJnsCR.jpg

ahZAhMa.jpg

Ygn6Nbf.jpg

R0ItecO.jpg

lFhQJN1.png

ghAC9L0.jpg

nLO08Eq.jpg

EoXz0Nk.png

564eYUg.jpg

Let me know what you think.

Last edited:
Reactions: ThatOneSlowking

kolikooo1

Jul 29, 2019
wow nice job it must have took you a long time to do this btw are all mashines at the same place or they just do the same thing

thecheesethatbites

Jul 29, 2019
Good/Bad news for this map. According to slow, there's going to be a yogscast pack(same way as DW20) And i think their restarting the series soon.

Golrith

Over-Achiever
Trusted User
Nov 11, 2012
Lewis and Duncan have started Voltz, but doesn't really seem to be getting anywhere, mostly because they are not familiar with the crafting recipes and blocks.

MrZwij

Jul 29, 2019
Are you going to put in Duncan's place as well? He built his solo stuff on the same map.

thecheesethatbites

Jul 29, 2019
I cant quite remember which, but it was less than a week ago, and one of the forgecraft bee's or maybe not (not sure). I don't know which part during the stream becaues i don't care to go back and watch the VoD's but i'll try and track it down.

canilsen

Jul 29, 2019
He has actually mentioned that several times on his stream. Not a yogscast fan so don't really care, but I know a lot do.

lazaruz76

Jul 29, 2019
I know EE has changed a lot but I was wondering if you were you were planning on including Rythian's place as well? Place has a lot of potential for some fun.

npomroy

Jul 29, 2019
I know EE has changed a lot but I was wondering if you were you were planning on including Rythian's place as well? Place has a lot of potential for some fun.
I had planned on putting in Blackrock (Rythian's place) before putting in Duncan's castle. However where Blackrock should be is currently all cliffs I would have had to do a lot of landscaping, that's why I turned to Duncan's instead. Another issue is the current state of Blackrock. I am considering between putting in the time to landscape or just moving Rythian's place closer. Suggestions?