When i install rei's minimap like said in the FAQ, it doesn't show up. :c

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azoozoo

Jul 29, 2019
Bumpy bump.

Having some issues with this as well, was wondering what kind of voodoo needed to be done to get Rei's to work.

Arjac

Jul 29, 2019
I am also having issues with this.
I have tried to make sure everything is in the correct folder. I have also made sure to include the latest version of Rei's mini map ( have also checked with the one included) in the mod list it shows up but does not have any mod info. Not sure what I am doing wrong here.

RivingtonDown

Jul 29, 2019
I'm not sure about it's integration specifically with FTB but I can't get Rei's Minimap working at all in SMP trying to set it up manually. It works in SSP fine but throws errors when trying to use it on a server.

Thank goodness for the improved in-game maps at least for now.

Arjac

Jul 29, 2019
Problem is, it is not my server, so I can not roll forge back. any other ideas lol?

boxybox100

Jul 29, 2019
Can't "backdate" forge on a server. The other option would be to get bukkit. Is there anyway to run a bukkit FTB server?

Luke_H

Jul 29, 2019
Can't "backdate" forge on a server. The other option would be to get bukkit. Is there anyway to run a bukkit FTB server?
No chance of Bukkit with the FTB modpack, for several reasons that are extremely long winded and would take to long to describe here.

DeadoolTS

Jul 29, 2019
press "M" seriously after me and a friend installed it to the FTB pack we were like " WTF were be my map at?" then i pressed M and the menu came up and showed it was disabled....hopes this helps some one if not keep fighting the good fight.....

Korassu

Jul 29, 2019
You don't need to update the server to run forge 355, as long as its on your FTB, it doesnt seem to make a difference. However like DeadoolTS said, it seems to be disabled automatically, so press M and enable it.

Status
Not open for further replies.