Werewolf: Last Will and Testament

buggirlexpres

Relatable Gamer
Trusted User
Retired Staff
Nov 24, 2012
she/her
twitter.com
Welcome, ladies and gentlemen, to my new Werewolf game.
Inner Dialogue said:
boredcillian.gif

You're right. What can we do for fun?
Why not try creating a new Werewolf game?
But it has to be unique.
Yes. Most definitely.
Hmm... How can we make a unique Werewolf game?
Why don't we change up one of the core mechanics?
Ah. Yes, that sounds good.
Lucille-Winking-animated-gif-arrested-development-31133148-245-245.gif
It is an almost standard Werewolf game. Players will be sorted into several teams, with the most prominent being the Villagers and the Wolves. The wolves, once per night, can kill a player, and once per day, everyone in the town can vote to lynch a player. The game ends when the victory or loss requirements are met for one team or more.
In this game, death is not final. There are several roles across all teams that can revive players. But, that survivability comes with a price. The role of a player will no longer be revealed upon death. Instead, the player will be given the chance to write a last will. The player is required to write their role on the will, and whatever else they choose. However, there are several enemies that can change the will, alter it, and attempt to twist it so that your chances of being brought back are slim.

Rules:
  • All players must vote to lynch each day. If a player does not vote, they will be smitten.
  • Voting for yourself is not allowed
  • What the GM (Yours truly) says is final. No exceptions
  • You may talk with other players in private convos, but the GM must be invited to those convos as well.
  • Do not post screenshots of private convos here
  • If you die, do not post in the thread again until the game ends or you are brought back to life. Exceptions may be made for gifs.
Roles can be found here. Once the game begins, all roles on the spreadsheet will be final. Looking at you, @goreae . :p
The day begins and ends at 10pm UTC. I will have a wrap-up prepared around that time.

There are four teams in this game. The Villagers, Wolves, Vampires, and Church (praise the lord Dankey).

Win conditions:

The Villagers must kill all the Wolves and survive to the end of the game
The Wolves must kill all the Villagers and survive to the end of the game
The Vampires must survive to the end of the game and/or kill all Church members
The Church must kill all Vampires and Wolves

List of participants below. If you still want to join, and I have not yet wrapped up the first day, you can still sign up.

Participants:
1. @Strikingwolf
2. @Shazam08
3. @SkeletonPunk
4. @chbachman
5. @goreae
6. @picapi_
7. @Exedra
8. @016Nojr
9. @RJS
10. @the_j485
11. @SoraZodia
12. @Kill-Joy
13. @Pyure
14. @VikeStep
15. @MisterControversy
16. @Qazplm601

tumblr_inline_mig8lxGwtu1qz4rgp.gif

--DO NOT POST UNTIL I SAY SO--

Reactions: 016Nojr

buggirlexpres

Relatable Gamer
Trusted User
Retired Staff
Nov 24, 2012
she/her
twitter.com
Okay folks, you can post now. The day will end at 10:00 PM UTC.

I recommend you Lynch Vote nobody, but that's not the only vote you have to worry about this game. Say vote *soandso* to lynch vote someone. Locking is accepted.
Today, you people need to elect a mayor. Say vote *soandso* to vote for a mayor.

Last edited:

Kill-Joy

Jul 29, 2019
Vote Nobody.

How are y'all? I've just come into this small town after running for President and winning. That makes me a good candidate for Mayor, right? ;)

picapi_

Jul 29, 2019
"I explore through the thick woods, where the trees part I see a small town. My map does not have this town on it so I presume it's..."

Oh sorry, I was writing my new book and got a little carried away. Hang on, an emergancy? Typical, I was just getting ready for bed...

OOC: It's 3:30am for me, I'll check back in 4 hours.

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
Lynch nobody

Hello my name is Stavros Koulikouligangan Yosemite the 3rd. But you can call me Sky3. How are we doing today?

SoraZodia

Forum Ghost
Third Party Pack Team
Mod Developer
Mar 11, 2014
Hello people I am Yeknad, I was once a donut but am now a cup of coffee thanks to Dankey.
Dankey has saved me from my life as a donut, you can be saved too... All it takes is to believing.

On another note Vote and Lock Nobody and Nominate Skeletonpunk

016Nojr

Dec 11, 2013
Norway
Lock[DOUBLEPOST=1410432928][/DOUBLEPOST]Shhh
Nominate Kill-Joy. No dankey kindness here[DOUBLEPOST=1410432958][/DOUBLEPOST]Shhh
Nominate Kill-Joy. No dankey kindness here