Whitelist Server Walrus Craft FTB WHITELISTED

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

noah dropkin

Jul 29, 2019
Welcome! This is a private, whitelisted server run by ADDWalrus.

Note; all prior members of PermaCraft FTB, the old server died, so I started a new one.

To join the server please reply to this post with:
Your exact In-game-name:
Experience with mods:

The I.P. is: 192.111.128.175
Thanks!

arbijter

Jul 29, 2019
Your exact in-game-name: arbijter
Reason for wanting to join the server: i think its a friendly server and i think its a lot of fun
Experience with mods: i first played a lot of tekkit and now i play for some months ftb and i know mutch about many mods like gregtech,forestry,and more

Frix45

Jul 29, 2019
Your exact In-game-name: Frix45
Reason for wanting to join the server: Because right now im looking for a new server because the other ones i have played on are all shut down, and i really enjoy playing on servers with a small group of people and having fun playing and doing community stuff or just having some fun with new friends. I will play everyday and help with anything i can.
Experience with mods: Im experienced with some of the mods not all but i have played FTB for about 5 months now

volcom1648

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:volcom1648
Time zone:eastern
About my self:i am a calm and friendly person i love to play ftb. I love helping people and making friend i also like talking to people on skype.
Things i dont like about minecraft:to tell u the truth nothing really i love minecraft its a creative and fun game
Reason:i want to join because i want a friendly server that has nice people to play with and have fun and maybe even have a conversation on skype.
Experience:with ftb i have alot of experience i have been playing for over a year know so i know alot of stuff about ftb.
Have i been banned before:eek:n ftb no never not that i know of i usually play singleplayer but know i want to play with other people and make friend its for fun then singleplayer i think
I have read and i agree with the rules: yes signed by volcom1648

Thank You for your time

TW_Ninja

Jul 29, 2019
Your exact In-game-name: TW_Ninja
Reason for wanting to join the server: Want a small community server to play on.
Experience with mods: Have played tekkit but haven't messed around with many ftb mods yet

Gpeck

Jul 29, 2019
Your exact In-game-name: Gpeck22
Reason for wanting to join the server: Need a new minecraft home!!!
Experience with mods: Played FTB for about 5 months, minecraft for about a year

higpog

Jul 29, 2019
Your exact In-game-name: higpog
Reason for wanting to join the server: well, I enjoy playing FTB and mindcrack is probably the best! I like small server's, and i'm friendly :)
Experience with mods: I know every mod like anything else...... I play a lot so its very hard to find something I don't know :)

Trez1

Jul 29, 2019
Your exact In-game-name: Trez1
Reason for wanting to join the server: i played on permacraft and i'd like to join this server too?
Experience with mods: i know of most mods

EDIT
oh your ADD should have guessed by the servername :p hope to see you again

spencer

Jul 29, 2019
Your exact In-game-name: spencer8021
Reason for wanting to join the server: I want to be part of a community that talks alot.
Experience with mods:I have been playing FTB since it came out. (November I believe?)

Crusher487

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Crusher487
Reason for wanting to join the server: I was on old server and i wanna play...
Experience with mods: I get more all the time