Open Server Voltacraft Direwolf20 1.6.4 (v1.0.21)| Dedicated Server| |GriefPrevention|Prism|Ranks|Teamspeak|

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

voltaman79

Jul 29, 2019
Friendly little server that all can join and build+have fun.. Just remember to follow the rules and you will be fine.. So why not come and say hey :) We are always looking for great builders and peoples that like to play minecraft and have fun and not rage.. You can build and have fun no one will disturb you if you don't want to be disturb..

Server: ftb.voltacraft.eu
Web: http://voltacraft.enjin.com
TS3: voltacraft.enjinvoice.com
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rules
1. No Spamming
2. No Asking for Items, OP, or Creative Mode
3. No Swearing at others
4. No breaking people's locks if possible
5. Don't complain
6. Don't advertise other servers!
7. Respect Others
8. No Griefing
9. No Sexism
10. No Racism
11. No Caps in Chat
12. Don't ask for items back if lost in a roll back or crash
13. No X-ray
14. No Hacks
15. Don't use glitches or exploits
16. Obey Staff
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Staff
Owner: Redplexion
Head-Admin: Spudnick_
Admin: Smetanol
Mod/Admin: mathiasNotDJ
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Banned Items

In addition to applying for staff ranks like Assistant or Moderator, players can also earn ranks on the server. These ranks unlock certain items that are banned for Soldiers.
  • Banned items for the [Soldier] rank:
    1. Portal Gun
    2. Gravity Gun
    3. Matter Cannon
    4. Buildcraft Quarry (ender quarry is still allowed)
    5. Florbs
    6. Laser gun (still useable in crafting recipes)
    7. World Anchor (personal anchor is OK)
  • [Private] rank:
    • Requirements:
      • 24 hours of online time
      • 12 votes
      • join the website
    • Unlocked items/blocks:
      1. Portal Gun
      2. Florbs
  • [Sergeant] rank:
    • Requirements:
      • 80 hours of online time
      • 30 votes
      • make a forum post
    • Unlocked items/blocks:
      1. Gravity Gun
      2. Buildcraft Quarry
  • [Captain] rank:
    • Requirements:
      • 120 hours of online time
      • 60 votes
      • ???
    • Unlocked items/blocks:
      1. Matter Gun
      2. World Anchor
  • [General] rank:
    • Requirements:
      • 200 hours of online time
      • 100 votes
      • ???
    • Unlocked items/blocks:
      1. Matter Cannon

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Plugins
Autorank, ChestShop, Enjin Minecraft Plugin, Essentials, EssentialsChat, EssentialsProtect, EssentialsSpawn, FTBHelper, GriefPrevention, GroupManager, ItemRestrict, MCBans, Prism, ServerMotd, SimpleVoteListener, Stats, Vault, Votifier

Last edited:

voltaman79

Jul 29, 2019
1728060.jpg

1728045.jpg

voltaman79

Jul 29, 2019
I am looking for a mature co-owner to run the server whit me.. If you think u got what it takes, contact me here at the forums..The person i search for must be 17+ at age.. And good knowledge for minecraft,plugins and how to run a server etc..

voltaman79

Jul 29, 2019
I am looking for a mature co-owner to run the server whit me.. If you think u got what it takes, contact me here at the forums..The person i search for must be 17+ at age.. And good knowledge for minecraft,plugins and how to run a server etc..

voltaman79

Jul 29, 2019
am looking for a mature co-owner to run the server whit me.. If you think u got what it takes, contact me. The person i search for must be 17+ at age.. And good knowledge for minecraft,plugins and how to run a server etc..

Web: http://voltacraft.enjin.com

Atm Voltacraft is running 2 servers

Voltacraft Direwolf20 1.6.4 (v1.0.20)