Whitelist Server Veckscraft-DW20 v1.0.23-whitelist-active admin-mature

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

vectoresque

Jul 29, 2019
Basic Info
Veckscraft is a creeperhost zombie server (2g ram) that I run. currently running DW20 pack v1.0.23. I'm new to running a server so i don't yet have any plugins or such as that.

This server is meant for a more relaxed style of play. probably long between resets.

Looking for 10 or so at least semi-active mature players.

The server isn't the most powerful (though i may upgrade it later) and i don't yet know the kind of stress it can handle. I would like to keep lag heavy builds to a minimum.

Griefing, abuse, and behavior that detracts from others experience of the game are not to be tolerated.

Searching for plugins to use
Plugins needed:
- something to add /home capabilities
- possibly for non op teleportation between players
-Suggestions accepted for other capabilities

ip: Veckscraft.dal31.creeperhost.net

Edit: we still haven't reached our limits. Looking for a few more people to help build a community of server.

Application for whitelist:

- Your in game name:
- Your Age:
- How active will you be/ How often will you play?
- What is your preferred style of Minecrafting?
- How much do you know about DW20 and the mods inside it.
- Do you use teamspeak?
- What kind of builds do you do?

Last edited:

deadby199cuts

Jul 29, 2019
- Your Age:21
- How active will you be/ How often will you play? anywhere from 3 hours a day to 3 hours a week, depends on whats happening in my life
- What is your preferred style of Minecrafting? Ammassing wealth :p
- How much do you know about DW20 and the mods inside it. Some, I use to play and am just getting back into it
- Do you use teamspeak? Yep!
- What kind of builds do you do? Generally stuff that can generate ore or something. One one server I made a giant mass fab factory before they changed it to the liquid mass fab's. One another I built a system that would make dimands out of cobblestone automatically.

Wayne Johnson

Jul 29, 2019
Your in game name: ZastilEnergybolt
- Your Age: 37 2 days ago!
- How active will you be/ How often will you play? Daily UK Afternoon/Evenings
- What is your preferred style of Minecrafting? Nice building with TE and AE installed
- How much do you know about DW20 and the mods inside it. Alot but some mods don't like doing like thaumcraft and witchery
- Do you use teamspeak? I have it and can use if needed
- What kind of builds do you do? I build like Keralis like buildings as they look nice in the environment

strane111

Dec 9, 2012
- Your in game name: strane111
- Your Age: 17
- How active will you be/ How often will you play? I can play for about 2 hours+ a day depending on my school workload.
- What is your preferred style of Minecrafting? Relaxed and slow paced.
- How much do you know about DW20 and the mods inside it. I've been play DW20 pack for about a year and Im pretty confident with all the mods.
- Do you use teamspeak? Yep.
- What kind of builds do you do? Im not the greatest builder but I can make some pretty cool contraptions that can benefit the server.