Whitelist Server VanityMC | Direwolf20 | Whitelisted | Grief Prevention | Mature | Events | Parkour | TS3 | No Lag

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

welsh20

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: welsh20
New to mods: No
About yourself: I love gaming but sadly am not very good at it, sad I know. I am good at minecraft though, that is all.
Will you be on our teamspeak?: Most likely, gaming is more enjoyable with others, so yeah..

ElliotVS

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: nathan16ross
New to mods: Yes
About yourself: I am a friend of xxchemicalimajx i like to play MC for fun, still trying to get to know the mods,
Will you be on our teamspeak?: Maybe, it depends on the day[DOUBLEPOST=1409161457][/DOUBLEPOST]Posting on Behalf of ShotgunShell212

In Game Name: ShotgunShell212
New to mods:No
About yourself: I Enjoy watching DW20 and all his video's I'm interested in playing
Will you be on our teamspeak?: not really. sorry

In Game Name: El_Xexus
About yourself: a friend and me are looking for a mature server without too much lag to entertain playing minecraft since in Spain there are no servers :(
Will you be on our teamspeak?: Maybe

In Game Name: yoyomark1
New to mods: No have been playing modpacks for quite a while now at least 1 year.
About yourself: Spend alot of time gaming mostly Minecraft, Garry'smod and Battlefield 3/4
Will you be on our team speak?: Most probably since i have played on quite a few teamspeaks already i will defiantly hop on and have a chat with you guys :)

In Game Name: welsh20
About yourself: I love gaming but sadly am not very good at it, sad I know. I am good at minecraft though, that is all.
Will you be on our teamspeak?: Most likely, gaming is more enjoyable with others, so yeah..

Hello, you have all been whitelisted. You may join the server via the server IP play.vanity-esports.com

Feel free to join us on teamspeak. Welcome to the server!

El_Xexus

Jul 29, 2019
from my friend who can not register on page
In Game Name: danielgsal
About yourself: a friend (El_Xexus) and me are looking for server FTB

ElliotVS

Jul 29, 2019
from my friend who can not register on page
In Game Name: danielgsal
About yourself: a friend (El_Xexus) and me are looking for server FTB

Hello, you have been whitelisted. You may join the server via the server IP play.vanity-esports.com

TheUnknownBeastz

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: TheUnknownBeastz
New to mods: Yes / No No
About yourself: I like to help people out on servers, play with them, and have fun. I also play other games, on PC and console.
Will you be on our teamspeak?: Yes, when i can

kevindery

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: kevindery
About yourself: i like to play on server to see the base of other player.
Will you be on our teamspeak?: maybe

ElliotVS

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: TheUnknownBeastz
New to mods: Yes / No No
About yourself: I like to help people out on servers, play with them, and have fun. I also play other games, on PC and console.
Will you be on our teamspeak?: Yes, when i can

Hello, you have been whitelisted. You may join the server via the server IP play.vanity-esports.com

Feel free to join us on teamspeak. Welcome to the server![DOUBLEPOST=1409182836][/DOUBLEPOST]
In Game Name: kevindery
About yourself: i like to play on server to see the base of other player.
Will you be on our teamspeak?: maybe

chopeisback

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Pechus
About yourself: I play Minecraft with mods for a few years now and I am quite experienced with most mods in this modpack. Other than that I am an active player and I like playing on active servers. I also hate griefing and raiding as I find this to be immature and just straight up disrespectful to other players. Oh and I have a very, VERY "open minded" sense of humor. And from time to time I tend to troll.
Will you be on our teamspeak?: Sure, if there will be someone to talk to.

BlueNuke1

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Bluenuke1
New to mods?: No
About myself: I'm a pretty chill guy don't talk much and have been a part of the minecraft community since early Beta.
Teamspeak?: Probably not, sometimes maybe, but most likely not. Like i said I'm a pretty chill guy and don't talk much in game chat or out of game chat/call.

ElliotVS

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Pechus
About yourself: I play Minecraft with mods for a few years now and I am quite experienced with most mods in this modpack. Other than that I am an active player and I like playing on active servers. I also hate griefing and raiding as I find this to be immature and just straight up disrespectful to other players. Oh and I have a very, VERY "open minded" sense of humor. And from time to time I tend to troll.
Will you be on our teamspeak?: Sure, if there will be someone to talk to.

Hello Pechus, you have been whitelisted. You may join the server via the server IP play.vanity-esports.com

In Game Name: Bluenuke1
New to mods?: No
About myself: I'm a pretty chill guy don't talk much and have been a part of the minecraft community since early Beta.
Teamspeak?: Probably not, sometimes maybe, but most likely not. Like i said I'm a pretty chill guy and don't talk much in game chat or out of game chat/call.

Hello Bluenuke1, you have been whitelisted. You may join the server via the server IP play.vanity-esports.com

Asahi

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Asahi
New to mods: Oh gosh no! I think I've used mods for about two years! Can't be sure, could be more or less, but a while! X)
About yourself: Well... This would be my third server! The first one was vanilla and I got bored, the last one I didn't hear about the server owner for a while, and the server's been down a long time! But I'm as polite as one can be, I respect the rules, I'm as helpful as possible and always happy to be in a community! :D
I record YouTube videos sometimes, but I won't if it's a problem to anyone! ;)
My favorite mod being Mystcraft, I hope the restriction isn't too severe! ^^'
I usually like to make a base scattered in several worlds to keep lag under control! :)
What else..? I'm a student in software developing, and pretty good at that! :p
I've played Minecraft since Alpha 1.1 or 1.2, I usually like to make a farm for everything! :p
Anything else you want to ask, I'd gladly answer! ;)
Looking forward to have a new home in my favorite modpack! :D
Also, I learned how to behave on a server by watching the Mindcravk guys, which are basically the sweetest bunch of guys, so I never had any complains! ;p
Will you be on our teamspeak?: Of course! I love talking to other players! ^^
It's hard knowing them without it! ^^

ElliotVS

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Asahi
New to mods: Oh gosh no! I think I've used mods for about two years! Can't be sure, could be more or less, but a while! X)
About yourself: Well... This would be my third server! The first one was vanilla and I got bored, the last one I didn't hear about the server owner for a while, and the server's been down a long time! But I'm as polite as one can be, I respect the rules, I'm as helpful as possible and always happy to be in a community! :D
I record YouTube videos sometimes, but I won't if it's a problem to anyone! ;)
My favorite mod being Mystcraft, I hope the restriction isn't too severe! ^^'
I usually like to make a base scattered in several worlds to keep lag under control! :)
What else..? I'm a student in software developing, and pretty good at that! :p
I've played Minecraft since Alpha 1.1 or 1.2, I usually like to make a farm for everything! :p
Anything else you want to ask, I'd gladly answer! ;)
Looking forward to have a new home in my favorite modpack! :D
Also, I learned how to behave on a server by watching the Mindcravk guys, which are basically the sweetest bunch of guys, so I never had any complains! ;p
Will you be on our teamspeak?: Of course! I love talking to other players! ^^
It's hard knowing them without it! ^^

Hello Asahi, you have been whitelisted. You may join the server via the server IP play.vanity-esports.com

Jacob Rasmussen

Jul 29, 2019
Ill write from me and my brother in law..

Me:
In Game Name: Quexen
About yourself: Friendly helpfull person.
Will you be on our teamspeak?: Problably, depends how friendly pep is..

Brother in law:
In Game Name: Xooked
About yourself: Miner person and very friendly.
Will you be on our teamspeak?: Not sure..

ElliotVS

Jul 29, 2019
Ill write from me and my brother in law..

Me:
In Game Name: Quexen
About yourself: Friendly helpfull person.
Will you be on our teamspeak?: Problably, depends how friendly pep is..

Brother in law:
In Game Name: Xooked
About yourself: Miner person and very friendly.
Will you be on our teamspeak?: Not sure..

Hello, you have both been whitelisted. You may join the server via the server IP play.vanity-esports.com

woodyus41

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: woodyus
About yourself: I have been playing minecraft for the past year and modded minecraft for 9 months or so after getting hooked on direwolfs videos on youtube. At the minute I have outlasted friends on minecraft we had a server which was popular unfortunately I'm the only one left still as hooked as ever so am looking for a new home. I tried open hosts but most seem full of griefers and having lots of lag. I just want a smallish server with a friendly atmosphere.

I play most days and at the moment am restricted to single player games :( I'd love to give your server a try!!
Will you be on our teamspeak?: No, although if the community is friendly I would probably get this..

ElliotVS

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: woodyus
About yourself: I have been playing minecraft for the past year and modded minecraft for 9 months or so after getting hooked on direwolfs videos on youtube. At the minute I have outlasted friends on minecraft we had a server which was popular unfortunately I'm the only one left still as hooked as ever so am looking for a new home. I tried open hosts but most seem full of griefers and having lots of lag. I just want a smallish server with a friendly atmosphere.

I play most days and at the moment am restricted to single player games :( I'd love to give your server a try!!
Will you be on our teamspeak?: No, although if the community is friendly I would probably get this..

Hello woodyus, you have been whitelisted. You may join the server via the server IP play.vanity-esports.com