Whitelist Server VanityMC | Direwolf20 | Whitelisted | Grief Prevention | Mature | Events | Parkour | TS3 | No Lag

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Leassus

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: leassus
New to mods: No
About yourself:Easy going gamer that is looking for a new server since my last server i was on stopped
Will you be on our teamspeak?:eek:nly at daytime

malv

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: iTeddd
New to mods: Yes / No: Yes
About yourself: I like being helpful to the community, im a friendly guy, people would love to have a friend like me and i am drama free !
Will you be on our teamspeak?: If i have to.

BrodieSmith

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: HiiMQuackZ
About yourself: I'm a freshman in college, I love ultimate frisbee, and I just feel like joining a server to chill with a cool community
Will you be on our teamspeak?: Most likely, yes

phophy

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: phophy
About yourself: Looking for a good minecraft server to have some fun, and this one is recomended by my friend pinguinus
Will you be on our teamspeak?: Maybe

spanky0312

Jul 29, 2019
Hey making this post for a friend, he cannot register on forum atm not getting mail to confirm.

Hope this is no problem and u can add him to whitelist so I can play with him.

In Game Name: purep88
About yourself: Whats to tell hard question :) Just ask :D I am a nice player I would like to join on this server cuz irl friend plays here
Will you be on our teamspeak?: Sure

woogieomar

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: SuparHotFire1
New to mods: Yes
About yourself: Easy going gamer, new to minecraft looking forwards to having fun

ElliotVS

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: underground5456
New to mods: Yes / No no, definitely not
About yourself: tall, creative, intellectual
Will you be on our teamspeak?: yes

In Game Name: Chillic_
New to mods: No, I know the most of them, not all though.
About yourself: I love playing minecraft and I love playing with mature other people. (That's why I'm here) Sometimes creative, and always happy
Will you be on our teamspeak?: Yes I love to talk on teamspeak, being social is always fun!
In Game Name: leassus
About yourself:Easy going gamer that is looking for a new server since my last server i was on stopped
Will you be on our teamspeak?:eek:nly at daytime
In Game Name: iTeddd
About yourself: I like being helpful to the community, im a friendly guy, people would love to have a friend like me and i am drama free !
Will you be on our teamspeak?: If i have to.
In Game Name: HiiMQuackZ
About yourself: I'm a freshman in college, I love ultimate frisbee, and I just feel like joining a server to chill with a cool community
Will you be on our teamspeak?: Most likely, yes
In Game Name: phophy
About yourself: Looking for a good minecraft server to have some fun, and this one is recomended by my friend pinguinus
Hey making this post for a friend, he cannot register on forum atm not getting mail to confirm.

Hope this is no problem and u can add him to whitelist so I can play with him.

In Game Name: purep88
About yourself: Whats to tell hard question :) Just ask :D I am a nice player I would like to join on this server cuz irl friend plays here
Will you be on our teamspeak?: Sure
In Game Name: SuparHotFire1
About yourself: Easy going gamer, new to minecraft looking forwards to having fun

Hello, you have all been whitelisted. You may join the server via the server IP play.vanity-esports.com

Feel free to join us on teamspeak. Welcome to the server!

Sorry for the delay, we have been away at an event all weekend (i52).

Brroha

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name:brroha
About yourself:I enjoy puzzles and learning new things.
Will you be on our teamspeak?:No

ElliotVS

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name:brroha
About yourself:I enjoy puzzles and learning new things.
Will you be on our teamspeak?:No

Hello, you have been whitelisted. You may join the server via the server IP play.vanity-esports.com

sOuron

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: sOuronn
About yourself: Capable of speaking and understanding English language. Can't say I'm very active. Just looking for server to spend time.
Will you be on our teamspeak?: I think I will.

ElliotVS

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: sOuronn
About yourself: Capable of speaking and understanding English language. Can't say I'm very active. Just looking for server to spend time.
Will you be on our teamspeak?: I think I will.

Hello, you have been whitelisted. You may join the server via the server IP play.vanity-esports.com

Mitten The Kitten

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Macvidar
New to mods: No, although I am no expert, I have a fair amount of experience
About yourself: I've been playing video games since i was a little kid and i enjoy every second of it so far. I have slight OCD tendencies when it comes to Minecraft (Like we all do i guess), therefor my projects wont get you to dig your eyes out. When it comes to real life I am working as a male Consuela at a hotel (Needs more lemon pledge), and I enjoy getting shitfaced with my closest friends(Jk i have no friends). My fairly fat ass causes me to sit down alot so i'm pretty active. Other than that, I enjoy entertaining people so I'm not always entirely truthful. I will however be on my best behaviour at your server:)
Will you be on our teamspeak?: Perhaps, if I feel social and not entirely awkward :)

Last edited:

ElliotVS

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Macvidar
New to mods: No, although I am no expert, I have a fair amount of experience
About yourself: I've been playing video games since i was a little kid and i enjoy every second of it so far. I have slight OCD tendencies when it comes to Minecraft (Like we all do i guess), therefor my projects wont get you to dig your eyes out. When it comes to real life I am working as a male Consuela at a hotel (Needs more lemon pledge), and I enjoy getting shitfaced with my closest friends(Jk i have no friends). My fairly fat ass causes me to sit down alot so i'm pretty active. Other than that, I enjoy entertaining people so I'm not always entirely truthful. I will however be on my best behaviour at your server:)
Will you be on our teamspeak?: Perhaps, if I feel social and not entirely awkward :)

tambre

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: tambre
New to mods: No, don't have experience on newer ones - I played heavily modded Minecraft in 1.2.5 and 1.4.
About yourself: I like coding and writing some small mods sometimes.
Will you be on our teamspeak?: May hop in once in a while.

ElliotVS

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: tambre
New to mods: No, don't have experience on newer ones - I played heavily modded Minecraft in 1.2.5 and 1.4.
About yourself: I like coding and writing some small mods sometimes.
Will you be on our teamspeak?: May hop in once in a while.

Nathan16Ross

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: nathan16ross
About yourself: I am a friend of xxchemicalimajx i like to play MC for fun, still trying to get to know the mods,
Will you be on our teamspeak?: Maybe, it depends on the day[DOUBLEPOST=1409161457][/DOUBLEPOST]Posting on Behalf of ShotgunShell212

In Game Name: ShotgunShell212
New to mods:No
About yourself: I Enjoy watching DW20 and all his video's I'm interested in playing
Will you be on our teamspeak?: not really. sorry

El_Xexus

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: El_Xexus
About yourself: a friend and me are looking for a mature server without too much lag to entertain playing minecraft since in Spain there are no servers :(

yoyomark1

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: yoyomark1
New to mods: No have been playing modpacks for quite a while now at least 1 year.
About yourself: Spend alot of time gaming mostly Minecraft, Garry'smod and Battlefield 3/4
Will you be on our team speak?: Most probably since i have played on quite a few teamspeaks already i will defiantly hop on and have a chat with you guys :)