Upgrade Core's - Dartcraft.

NoPain9

Jul 29, 2019
Does anyone know how to make there? NEI doesn't show a recipe for them.

And from watching older videos it seems they make an enchanting book which I also am unable to craft.

The recipe for an Enchanting bottle was in those videos, glowstone + redstone + watter bottle = enchanted bottle. But this not working for me.

So I have no idea like how to get the Core's nor the Tome's of experience. If someone would be so kind to help that would be much appreciated!

Thanks already!

Flipz

Jul 29, 2019
Not sure about the cores, but the Tome of Experience isn't too bad: simply take a vanilla enchanted book and force transmute it (throw it on the ground and right-click on it with a Force Rod) to get a Bottle O' Enchanting, stick that in the Force enchantment block (I think it's called the Force infuser?) and use it to upgrade a regular book. ;)

Vauthil

Jul 29, 2019
Going through all the steps using just DartCraft stuff:
  • Take any enchantment book and whack it with a Force Rod. This gives you two Bottles o' Enchanting.
  • In the Force Infuser, take a normal book and apply one Bottle o' Enchanting to it. This gets you the Experience Tome.
  • Right-click and Shift-Right-click with the Experience Tome in your hand to change the value of Experience stored in the Experience Tome. This takes Experience from your bar.
  • Drop the Experience Tome on the ground and whack it with the Force Rod. Each 50 XP you have in the Experience Tome will be converted to a Core. This process consumes the Experience Tome. Whee.

Flipz

Jul 29, 2019
Does anything other than the power drill and power saw use upgrade cores? o_O

Yes, the armor does. For example, if you put Heat in your Force Chestplate, then anything you hit the enemy with (punches, bread, string, swords, picks--anything) will set the enemy on fire as long as you wear it.

Jakeb

Jul 29, 2019
Yes, the armor does. For example, if you put Heat in your Force Chestplate, then anything you hit the enemy with (punches, bread, string, swords, picks--anything) will set the enemy on fire as long as you wear it.

What does that have to do with upgrade cores? o_O

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
Not sure about the cores, but the Tome of Experience isn't too bad: simply take a vanilla enchanted book and force transmute it (throw it on the ground and right-click on it with a Force Rod) to get a Bottle O' Enchanting, stick that in the Force enchantment block (I think it's called the Force infuser?) and use it to upgrade a regular book. ;)

weirdly the experience tome doesn't seem to want to take all my experience everytime, it used to stop at lvl19 and now it stops at lvl13 or so, but it never takes all my experience... weird

Zjarek_S

Jul 29, 2019
weirdly the experience tome doesn't seem to want to take all my experience everytime, it used to stop at lvl19 and now it stops at lvl13 or so, but it never takes all my experience... weird

It seems to be a conflict with TConstruct keeping experience after death.