Upcoming Mod Packs

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
Status
Not open for further replies.

twisto51

Jul 29, 2019
have you noticed the gun now has a cool 3D shape? :)
I just hope the gun becomes a bit more... easy to use. I've always found it troublesome to use so I never used it.

I tried to use the gun to stop the rain once, didn't seem to work, never used it again.

Spidey

Jul 29, 2019
Is an update on the ETA's possible? Don't want to waste the weekend looking at reddit/twitter/forums.

Jadedcat

Jul 29, 2019
Magic Farm 2 is out, FTB Lite should be out in the next 24 hours.

Hit a glitch, Lite is delayed.

Last edited:
Reactions: rhn

rhn

Too Much Free Time
Nov 11, 2013
Magic Farm 2 is out, FTB Lite should be out in the next 24 hours.
So sorry for asking, but feel like a little kid before Christmas :p But any chance for a tiny little hint on the progress on Monster? Last we heard from from Slow saying roughly a week from last monday. Still on track?

ThrillBird

Jul 29, 2019
So sorry for asking, but feel like a little kid before Christmas :p But any chance for a tiny little hint on the progress on Monster? Last we heard from from Slow saying roughly a week from last monday. Still on track?
I second that "kid before christmas" part! ;) also, is this FTB Monster name something that's been confirmed, or something that the community came up with? I looked through the thread for all posts from mods/admins (ie slowpoke and jaded), but couldnt find a confirmation there.

God I can't wait to see what it's like!

Ashzification

Jul 29, 2019
I second that "kid before christmas" part! ;) also, is this FTB Monster name something that's been confirmed, or something that the community came up with? I looked through the thread for all posts from mods/admins (ie slowpoke and jaded), but couldnt find a confirmation there.

God I can't wait to see what it's like!
Slowpoke said it on stream

rhn

Too Much Free Time
Nov 11, 2013
Status
Not open for further replies.