[unofficial] Recruitment Thread

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
This had to be done. The technic forums has something like this, and I think that these forums could really benefit from it.

basically, if you need people to make a map with, or are looking to help with map creation, this is the thread to post it in. This keeps the maps section of a forum from getting cluttered with recruitment threads, and can server as a reliable place to get map-making minions to build for you.

I would request that you only make posts here in regards to wither the thread itself or to recruitment of some kind.

I am not a staff member of any rank, nor do I ever forsee myself one, but I am an ex-tekkiteer and I really liked this idea. If a staff member rolls around and decides that this thread shouldn't exist, then go ahead and delete it. no hard feelings. It's just that I was searching for a map, and I came across like 5 threads that are just looking for builders.

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
I've been seeing a lot of posts that are pure recruitment, so I thought I'd explain the point of this thread a bit further:

This thread is supposed to be a sort of hub, where people interested in working on a map can look for an "employer" to contact them, or people making a map can post their application process, and any interested builders can go ahead and apply, instead of 50 posts saying "I'm making a map and I need builders! reply if you're interested!"

Basically, this is a mapmaker shop. Instead of searching through 50 threads, you only need one.

Red bruh

Jul 29, 2019
Iam building a jail Map based off of a sort of map in call of duty by the name of mob of the dead basicly there is a group of up to 10 players and 1 is chosen as Brutus... each player spawns in a respective jail cell and has unique items and materials. There is a 30 second grace period where brutus has to wait in his spawn chamber and each Inmate must combine there items in a spacific crafting area provided they have the necessary materials. There are lots of hidden passages and secret items Including the wardens hand gun. The warden will try and hunt you down whilst you try to evade him also trying to locate and unlock the 3 hiden keys in the map overall its a fun gamemode that has hours of fun and work put into it :p Ps I also just added the cafateria in which a challange will be given and The Main source of food For the inmates

Attachments

• 2013-06-17_16.09.34.png
    2013-06-17_16.09.34.png
    184.2 KB · Views: 144
  • 2013-06-17_16.10.52.png
    2013-06-17_16.10.52.png
    547.5 KB · Views: 155
  • 2013-06-17_16.11.04.png
    2013-06-17_16.11.04.png
    403 KB · Views: 155

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
I decided too take my advert out of the OP, so here it is:

I am a decent computercraft programmer and I want to help people code things for their maps. If you need something coded, just PM me about it and I'll see what I can do. I have made a voting system, turtle battle arena, several completely automated farms with instant setup, and am currently working on a turtle robot.

Reactions: FtbBossWhoIsAw3s0m3

FtbBossWhoIsAw3s0m3

Jul 29, 2019
I decided too take my advert out of the OP, so here it is:

I am a decent computercraft programmer and I want to help people code things for their maps. If you need something coded, just PM me about it and I'll see what I can do. I have made a voting system, turtle battle arena, several completely automated farms with instant setup, and am currently working on a turtle robot.

HOLY $#17

theZomBieSlayR

Jul 29, 2019
I'm Looking for around 15 people to help me create a map, The "Land of Tomorrow" The ultimate Utopia of tomorrow, Today!, I'm looking for very many positions and skill sets,I have a very flexible schedule in terms of uptime on hosting and working on this project, please contact me @ skype taylor.t.dodson I'm the kingdom hearts pic!

SkeletonPunk

Jul 29, 2019
Here is my "Minecraft Resume " if you will,
I'm pretty good at natural terrain building and do quite a bit of building systems with pipes and pneumatic tubes from time to time. I've gotten pretty good at mc edit but as far as command blocks and things of that nature go.... I'm working on it:D

Jstuie

Jul 29, 2019
I am a computercraft coder and can do some pretty cool stuff with redstone (vanilla and modded redstone). I once made an army of butler turtles that will do anything you want nearly when i sent a command from he centeral computer. Message me if you would like some help with maps, or even just a build on a server

SkeletonPunk

Jul 29, 2019

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
I'm recruiting people to help make the ComputerCraft Games: Info here

I'm looking for a server host, some builders and some coders. This project should take about 2 months to complete, so keep that in mind.

Conyers0184

Jul 29, 2019

Jed566

Jul 29, 2019
I'm looking for helpers to make good bag rewards in my HQM map-the issue is i would need someone to run the server as my laptop can only run vanilla servers.
If interested PM me. Here is the link to my map if you want to check it out http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/threads/testing-hqm-map-it-is-not-complete.49645/

EDIT: or i could send you the files and you could make the bags and then send it back :p

EDIT 2: I have someone that could run a server for me. All I need now is someone who has a knowledge of the mods i have in my pack and help me make rewards and maybe even quests, Thank you.

EDIT 3: Also if you are an artist and want to make me a logo, PM me

Last edited:

jdog1408

Jul 29, 2019
I'm looking for helpers to make good bag rewards in my HQM map-the issue is i would need someone to run the server as my laptop can only run vanilla servers.
If interested PM me. Here is the link to my map if you want to check it out http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/threads/testing-hqm-map-it-is-not-complete.49645/

EDIT: or i could send you the files and you could make the bags and then send it back :p

EDIT 2: I have someone that could run a server for me. All I need now is someone who has a knowledge of the mods i have in my pack and help me make rewards and maybe even quests, Thank you.

EDIT 3: Also if you are an artist and want to make me a logo, PM me
I can help you in a few days and I'll make you a logo if you want pixel art