Unhinged Science - FTB Machinima and Making Of

Korenn

Jul 29, 2019
Good day test subjects peasants!

Here is your chance to see the brilliance of Professor Sunderbrook and his occasionally trustworthy minion Igor.
Together we set out to create masterful machinations of menace, all for Glorious Science.

We've decided to share these amazingly astounding appliances with the common folk, for what is the point of basking in glorious glory without people to gasp at us in wonder?

Witness our cataclysmic contraptions of chaos in these videos, with many more to come!

The Prologue

The Infomercial

-- Hey all,
We're doing a machinima series in Feed the Beast. In this series the slightly deranged Professor Sunderbrook will set out to build crazy machines that may or may not torture innocent villagers.
Accompanying those will be a series of "Making of" videos describing how we build the sets and devices in the machinimas, in a sort of let's play setting.
Like many others we're waiting on RedPower to create a fresh start, but we've recorded a Prologue to our story in our old world.

Hope you like it!

Glimworm

Jul 29, 2019
Well, it was raining, so I needed to find a warm place for them to dry. You mean that putting your pants in the reactor was not a good idea?

Korenn

Jul 29, 2019
Well, it was raining, so I needed to find a warm place for them to dry. You mean that putting your pants in the reactor was not a good idea?
Well I can't fault your reasoning on getting the clothes dry if it wasn't for the fact that the castle is gone.

The first Making Of episode is up:

Making of Unhinged Science #0.1

Molten

Jul 29, 2019
hehe Nice, I like it.
Though tbh I think you need to start beating Egor until moral improves. Or you may have problems with him in future.
I noticed moments of back chat and self entitlement issues such as asking for tools etc.

Korenn

Jul 29, 2019
hehe Nice, I like it.
Though tbh I think you need to start beating Egor until moral improves. Or you may have problems with him in future.
I noticed moments of back chat and self entitlement issues such as asking for tools etc.
Yes! Thank you! Now I know it's not just me.
It's so hard to get good quality manservants these days.
You won't believe the trouble I have to go to just to get him to make me some pants out of a fresh cow!

Molten

Jul 29, 2019
Tell me about it...
Put an add in the local paper for an angry mob with pitch forks and torches and a thousand people apply.
Put an add in for a manservant to work 18 hours a day just for the pleasure of serving and being abused and no one applies.

I blame the lazy work ethic attitude we have today. People just want to show up for 2 hours a day, wave a pitchfork or two and go home.
I fear the mad crazy excentric scientist may one day no longer be able to find decent staff. Gone are the days you could pick up and train the local hunchback.
Everyone wants to be an angry mob member it seems. Sad times :(