Thermal Expansion Status

Status
Not open for further replies.

thewindmillman

Jul 29, 2019
let me make myself clear. i do NOT support that idea any more than you all do, what i am angry about is the reaction that you all should crowd in to personally jump on that post, because it can make this community seem very unwelcoming.

MagusUnion

Jul 29, 2019
let me make myself clear. i do NOT support that idea any more than you all do, what i am angry about is the reaction that you all should crowd in to personally jump on that post, because it can make this community seem very unwelcoming.

You have a problem with us voicing disdain over an idea?

matpower123

Jul 29, 2019
images

1st:Welcome to the Internet, enjoy your stay.
2nd:He wants to use power to control modders just because of a brand.
3rd:I would prefer to call his opinion more unwelcoming than everyone jumping in that post.
4th:Open Source because Real Life punches you is a terrible concept, for example, you suffered an accident, it will take 2 weeks to recover and you can't work in that mod for that time, MC 1K.5 gets out, and you would have to open source because you didn't get time to deliver in 2secs, it's just a terrible concept. Also Open-Source won't mean it would live forever, you know.
5th:Why are you defending him anyway?

thewindmillman

Jul 29, 2019
maybe its because i don't like to see anyone get ripped into by so many without a defense. it's just unfair in my eyes.

Flipz

Jul 29, 2019
Holdit.gif

edgeworth-confident(b).gif

1st, The Feed the Beast forums are considerably more civilized than the majority of the internet.
2nd, The modders and the Feed the Beast team already have an understanding with each other centering around mutual respect.
3rd, Other peoples' faults, whether legitimate or merely perceived, in no way excuse poor behavior on anyone else's part.
4th, Everyone is entitled to their opinion, regardless of its validity, provided they express it in a polite and respectful manner.
5th, The Feed the Beast forums have standards of politeness and decorum, regardless of the circumstances, ingrained as the first two tenets in the site rules, rules that have been flagrantly violated far too much in this topic both previously and recently.
6th, Seeing as these violations have occurred, and, in my judgement, the discussion is not likely to progress in a positive manner from this point, it is both my right and my duty to declare this topic...

C L O S E D

edgeworth-bow(a).gif

KingLemming may start a new TE update thread if he so wishes. Do not start new topics just to complain about update delays, however--such threads (and those who post them) will not be treated lightly. You have been warned.
Animation_023.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.