Thermal Expansion 3.0!!! No More Beta! Thanks KL!

PierceSG

Jul 29, 2019
Then I apologise for my rudeness here since the fault is on my side.

Sent from my GT-N8020 using Tapatalk

Wagon153

Jul 29, 2019
It still crashed, but there's too many characters to post the crash log.
Try talking to the Technomancy dev first then. He's more accessible then the devs of Thermal Expansion since he is active on the forums. If he says its on TE's end, then go to their devs. Sorry I can't be of more help.

Albin_Xavier

Jul 29, 2019
Try talking to the Technomancy dev first then. He's more accessible then the devs of Thermal Expansion since he is active on the forums. If he says its on TE's end, then go to their devs. Sorry I can't be of more help.
I already showed the crash log to the Technomancy dev, and he told me to go here.
How would I reach the Thermal Expansion 3 devs?

RedBoss

Jul 29, 2019
KL still pops in. I think it's a tad bit early to worry about 1.7 updates. You aren't missing anything.

budge

Jul 29, 2019
I see Thermal Expansion was updated to 3.0.0.5 a couple of days ago. Gives me hope someone is carrying it on.

Jadedcat

Jul 29, 2019
I see Thermal Expansion was updated to 3.0.0.5 a couple of days ago. Gives me hope someone is carrying it on.

Skyboy is updating it to 1.7. Zeldo was playing Ag Skies and found some bugs that annoyed him so he pushed some fixes to 1.6. He's still restired. I uploaded the 3.0.0.5 version from Ag Skies so everyone can have it. Didn't want to hog it to myself.