Thermal Expansion 3.0!!! No More Beta! Thanks KL!

Discussion in 'Mod Discussion' started by RedBoss, Oct 27, 2013.

1. Zenthon_127

Zenthon_127 Popular Member

The Leadstone Energy Cell (please rename it that, because Leadstone is just so hilarious for some reason) also has a block of Redstone in the center, which is pretty cool. Few questions:
    -How do you legitimately get that frost liquid?
    -What does the Compression Dynamo run on?
    -Any plans for animated dynamos?
    -Any plans for a GUI for the block breaker (RS control, etc.) or perhaps an upgraded version?

2. Algester

Algester Active Member

Compression Dynamo runs on Fuel in general Bio fuel possibly included as well I havent tested everything massively but will see

3. Tornado3019

Tornado3019 Active Member

I removed my ID changer mod and it still is giving me the crash message, still need some help!

4. King Lemming

King Lemming Thermal Expansion Dev FTB Mod Dev

Cryotheum will be added next week.

Compression Dynamo runs on fuel, biofuel, ethanol, liquifacted coal, and oil. Coolants are Water and Cryotheum.

Dynamos: Textures are temporary, but I'm not big on animating them since TESRs are not super client friendly. Possibly an animation *option*.

Block breaker GUI: Oops. GUI refactor broke it. It does actually have one.

sciguyryan likes this.
  5. IamZero65

IamZero65 New Member

TConstruct is still giving me problems with the fluid ender. If I give fluid ender and molten ender the same ID I get a screen saying I have ID conflicts, but if I use different IDs the game just completely crashes.

6. SixOnTheBeach

SixOnTheBeach Active Member

7. Zenthon_127

Zenthon_127 Popular Member

8. Tornado3019

Tornado3019 Active Member

Zenthon, do you know of any way to disable either one of TC or TE's molten ender? T'would be very nice...

9. SixOnTheBeach

Doing that makes clicking play on minecraft close the launcher to start up the game, but then just reload the launcher.

10. IamZero65

IamZero65 New Member

Updating TConstruct worked. Try that Tornado.

11. Yusunoha

Yusunoha Too Much Free Time Wiki Team

I am so tempted to ditch my current magic world just to be able to play with TE3 :eek:

PierceSG likes this.
  12. PierceSG

PierceSG Popular Member

"Be a man! Do the right thing!"
    Or
    "Just Do It."

13. Yusunoha

Yusunoha Too Much Free Time Wiki Team

but I still have some projects left to do :(

14. Algester

Algester Active Member

check your crash logs and see whats giving it problems... it could be BoP or chicken bones lib missing (unlikely)

15. PierceSG

PierceSG Popular Member

Oh, excuses I see. (I kid. :p)

16. SixOnTheBeach

But it doesnt crash... It simply doesnt load the game and re-opens the launcher.

17. Algester

Algester Active Member

yes but the difference in the present day minecraft which I'm probably sure you know is that minecraft no longer crashes the same way it used to it just closes now and sends an error log to the bug reporting server by mojang

18. IamZero65

IamZero65 New Member

I downloaded the latest universal biomes o plenty n everything is working now.

19. SixOnTheBeach

I've been seeing crash logs when it crashes? And the crash report folder is empty.

20. Algester

Algester Active Member

ok now is the time to use third party launchers MultiMC or magic launcher would do... its harder to diagnose whats wrong when we dont know what you have...
    Mod list perhaps?