Whitelist Server The Underground Server [1.6.4 v1.0.11][PvE][Whitelist][Teamspeak]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TangentialThreat

Jul 29, 2019
Whitelist application:
IGN:
TangentialThreat
Experience with mods: More than I'm proud of.
Banned y/n: y, not in a long time though.
Why ^: I stole five bees, and another time I was new and there was a griefer on the loose so they assumed it was me.
What else would you like to say: DW20 is awesome; no GregTech or Dartcraft to muck things up and there's Ars Magica 2 to play with.

PsychicMan

Jul 29, 2019
Whitelist application:
IGN: PsychicMan
Experience with mods: I know some of the mods but I have some things to learn.
Banned y/n: N
Why ^:
What else would you like to say: I have been playing some time FTB about 2 years and Minecraft for 3 years and I'm just searching a server which I can play peacefully without been greifed, with lovely community which can help me, and if I can help them I will I would be happy to join your server thanks :).

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Yusunoha
Experience with mods: a good 2 years, maybe more
Banned y/n: n
Why ^:
What else would you like to say: looking forward to play on this dw20 server

SkeletonPunk

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: dark_link5000 (I am a Zelda fan)
Experience with mods: A lot (I am coding one for a group of people right now)
Banned y/n: Never
Why^: Not Applicable
What else would you like to say: this would be the first white listed server I have been on if you accept my application, lookin forward to it

AresWg

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: 997ares
Experience with mods: I have played with mods since 1.2.5
Banned y/n: Never
Why ^: N/a
What else would you like to say: The reason i have started to play mine craft in general is because of DW20 and I have learnt a lot form him and have wanted to be able to do the same thing with mods he uses. I would love it if I could get onto this serve.

Lunatite

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:mapleminecrafter
Experience with mods: fairly new to DW20 pack but i've tried out the other packs so i have some knowledge :p
Banned y/n: nope
Why ^:
What else would you like to say: Would like to join this DW20 server because i enjoy watching direwolf's lets play :p

ivoryfire

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:ivoryfire
Experience with mods: a lot
Banned y/n: n
Why ^: n/a
What else would you like to say: I really want to get back into a direwolf20 server :)

QueWhat

Jul 29, 2019
Whitelist application:
IGN: QueWhat
Experience with mods: Plenty!
Banned y/n: N
Why ^: I play friendly :)
What else would you like to say: DW20!

underground5456

Jul 29, 2019
Hello FTB Users the server will be terminated at the end of the month thank you for choosing my server, but i have moved away from minecraft currently and i cannot warrant paying $50 a month for something that i am not using. Have a great day and thank you for choosing my server.

Status
Not open for further replies.