Whitelist Server The Underground Server [1.6.4 v1.0.11][PvE][Whitelist][Teamspeak]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Soap

Jul 29, 2019
Because [DOUBLEPOST=1363529114][/DOUBLEPOST]
Not sure if you already sorted it Soap but you can select DW20 pack versions on the main launcher screen. Just pick the version the server has installed and you're golden.
They removed the option for 5.20 its just recommended build now which is a bit diffrent

Shadow2696

Jul 29, 2019
T.J can you reframe from posting , because you have not read the rules correctly and you seem very immature argueing.... Thanks..

Nadav

Jul 29, 2019
Whitelist application:
IGN:bsc122
Experience with mods: I have played tekkit for a long time now and also the mindcrack modpack of FTB, So i know a lot about the basic mods like ic2,buildcraft and all the basic stuff.
Banned y/n:No
Why ^:
what else would you like to say:I'm searching for a nice DW20 server with a nice community and this server seems nice.

Tamsakeer

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: tamsakeer
Experience with mods: Im Good At A Lot Of Mods In DW20 But It Would Take A While To Write All The Stuff I Know About it
Banned y/n: N
Why ^: N/A
what else would you like to say: I Really Want To Join A Non-Griefing/Stealing And Friendly Community with Good Staff And Great Players! ( DW20 )

Lirannl

Jul 29, 2019
Did I get denied? I didn't get an answear if I was accepted or not, you shuold tell people if they fail (unless you didn't see my posts ;))

conrad26sr

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: 6lorenzo9
Experience with mods: lots of experiences i play mods more than 1 year
Banned y/n: n
what else would you like to say: i like playing with other player! ^^[DOUBLEPOST=1363614492][/DOUBLEPOST]IGN: 6lorenzo9
Experience with mods: lots of experiences i play mods more than 1 year adn i have a server
Banned y/n: n
what else would you like to say: i like playing with other player

Speed IMG

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: TehKnight117
Experience with mods: Been playing FTB for two months.
Banned y/n: Nope.
Why ^:
Did you read the rules y/n: Yes.
what else would you like to say: I still wanna try out DW, only tried it out for 2 days.

Surkrem

Jul 29, 2019
Whitelist application:
IGN: surkrem
Experience with mods: Made a working elevator with RedPower2 Without Computers .
Banned y/n:Yes
Why ^:I was glithcing out and falling endlessly trough the void (I think i got band at y:453 or something).
what else would you like to say:I am currently wathcing all the series of DW20. + I am learning ComputerCraft better.

Notelok

Jul 29, 2019
We've temporarily switched to DivineRPG.

We'll probably go back to the DW20 pack, when Under(admin) gets back. (He's out of town.)

Status
Not open for further replies.