Whitelist Server The Underground Server [1.6.4 v1.0.11][PvE][Whitelist][Teamspeak]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
Status
Not open for further replies.

underground5456

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: jackbob057
Experience with mods: I have a decent amount of experience with mods
Banned y/n: No
what else would you like to say: I like to play the DW20 pack with my friend Opportunitysoap
Have you read the rules y/n: Yes
will be whitelisted in three seconds

Panidh

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Panidh
Experience with mods:I played tekkit classic for 4 month
Banned y/n:No
Why ^:
what else would you like to say:I watched DW20 and Nearbygamer's series where they doing FTB and I wanted to try playing FTB too so, I want to find a great whitelist server to join and I found this!
Did you read the rules y/n:Yes

Sasstraliss

Jul 29, 2019
Whitelist application:
IGN:mineboy2k12
Experience with mods: quite abit
Banned y/n:never been banned
Why ^:
what else would you like to say: i just want to join because i want to be on a server where i can build with people and not get griefed i also want a friendly community

Although it's probably irrelevant for your server, it's worth noting that mineboy2k12 is NOT 18. He's 15.

Target

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:chewieeeee
Experience with mods: A bit, but I'm not super knowledged :)
Banned y/n: No.
Why ^: /
what else would you like to say: I've played on the logicraft server before.
Add to white-list application Did you read the rules y/n: Y

Furry

Jul 29, 2019
Whitelist application
IGN: Furryboy2
Experience with mods: I have played for a few months on ftb and nearly 2 years on tekkit
Banned y/n: No
Why ^: N/A
What else would you like to say: DW20 inspired me to played tekkit because it had simmliar mods to which he used. Then DW20 showed the modpack FTB and i got addicted to it :p
Did you read the rules y/n: yes

tha_cat

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: tha_cat
Experience with mods: I played on a mindcrack server liked it a lot but didn't like gregtech :p
Banned y/n: nope
what else would you like to say: I'm looking for a good DW20 server with an active commmunity ( at least a bit ) and teamspeak with some people to talk to. Im french so I might have a small accent when I talk ;)
Did you read the rules y/n: yes

Shadow2696

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Shadow2696
Experience with mods: Ive downloaded mods myself followed directions precisely
Banned y/n:No never.
Why ^:N/A never banned
what else would you like to say: I have been looking for a good dw20 ftb server and I have a creativity in my buildings and I know how to use the mods.
application Did you read the rules y/n: Yes

UltraBrownies

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: KidKiggz
Experience with mods: I am very familiar with Direwolf20 and I'm ready to play
Banned y/n:Not that I know of.
Why ^:
what else would you like to say: I am very excited to play on a mature whitelisted server and I am hoping to start a lets play :D

Soap

Jul 29, 2019
Hey I accidently updated to the recommended verson of the DW 5.20 pack and I cant get on. Please help

TJ Williams

Jul 29, 2019
Whitelist application:
IGN: Baconnumber1
Experience with mods: I have played FTB for about 4-5 months and have had servers where I had to install mods to be able to join.
Banned y/n: no :) ( I wish to keep it that way)
Why ^:
what else would you like to say: I want to be able to have a fresh start with (hopefully) no griefers, raiders, and rolls
Did you yead the rules y/n: yes

mjmr89

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: mjmr89
Experience with mods: Lots, mainly IC2 and RP2.
Banned y/n:n
Why ^:
what else would you like to say: I've been watching DW20 videos for a while and I think hes put together a great pack, so I'd like to play it :)
Did you read the rules y/n: y

TJ Williams

Jul 29, 2019
why does it need to?
I haven't played much of direwolf20 pack... that's why I applied. so i can learn and use what i already know.
further more, the rules say nothing about having a sentence with "DW20" in it. I read and reread the rules. a lot.

P46EY

Jul 29, 2019
why does it need to?
I haven't played much of direwolf20 pack... that's why I applied. so i can learn and use what i already know.
further more, the rules say nothing about having a sentence with "DW20" in it. I read and reread the rules. a lot.

Because
<snip> Rules: NO griefing, stealing, destroying others builds. do not disrespect the admins, ops, or the owner. donations when set up will be greatly appreciated.If you would like to donate to make this server better this is the link http://adorff336.wix.com/theundergroundserver . Include DW20 in a sentence in the what else would you like to say question down below. </snip>
[DOUBLEPOST=1363529114][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey I accidently updated to the recommended verson of the DW 5.20 pack and I cant get on. Please help
Not sure if you already sorted it Soap but you can select DW20 pack versions on the main launcher screen. Just pick the version the server has installed and you're golden.

Status
Not open for further replies.