The staff on these forums are awesome!

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Are the staff good?!

• Total voters

xXDark_FireXx

Jul 29, 2019
Who agrees with me that the staff here are very cool and still have a sense of humour and still get the job done and that's awesome! Like, Eyamaz, he seems like a cool guy. "Grammar tells a lot about a man" -luka ash
His grammar makes me feel like I don't want to be scared to talk to him, like really really good grammar makes a person seem very sort of... Well just too strict stuff... Anyway. You can still have good grammar but combine that with no humour is kinda someone you don't want to joke near... Anyway. I just wanted to know, who agrees with me all the staff are awesome and if not how they could improve :)

xXDark_FireXx

Jul 29, 2019
So am I, I might delete it when I wake up tomorrow. When I'm tired I'm weird as hell sorry, we'll see tomorrow... It's late where I am and I'm in bed with my ipod... Oh god reading it makes me feel like I'm a stalker...

Eyamaz

Jul 29, 2019
Who agrees with me that the staff here are very cool and still have a sense of humour and still get the job done and that's awesome! Like, Eyamaz, he seems like a cool guy. "Grammar tells a lot about a man" -luka ash
His grammar makes me feel like I don't want to be scared to talk to him, like really really good grammar makes a person seem very sort of... Well just too strict stuff... Anyway. You can still have good grammar but combine that with no humour is kinda someone you don't want to joke near... Anyway. I just wanted to know, who agrees with me all the staff are awesome and if not how they could improve :)

DAYUM dawg. Dis right hur give meh like dat boost ta like keep meh goin n all!!1 mush luv n all dat yo!

:D

xXDark_FireXx

Jul 29, 2019
I still think all of it tho :D I truly think that but some people might think I'm weird. But eh I'll keep the thread

MoosyDoosy

Jul 29, 2019
Also shoutout to the forum moderators. Idk if they just gave up at this point or something, but they don't keep the forums super strict and let the conversation just flow. Of course, if a thread is off topic for 10 pages, they do something about it.
Oh yeah, and Eyamaz is pretty awesome too.
While I'm at it, Jadedcat, otherwise she'll probably get mad for not getting a shoutout.
Oh, and all the people over at tech support for devoting their time to helping others.
Vikestep is a pretty cool guy too for doing all the stuff in his free time.
And the people that make the FTB launcher too. They're pretty awesome.
Oh, and Succubism and Padfoote for making awesome guides.
And while on guides, the wiki team for working on the wiki. I've pulled some good info out of it.
And basically forum posters for keeping conversation pretty funny and not being mean most of the time.
Hm...might be better to just say that FTB is awesome in general...

YX33A

Jul 29, 2019
Also shoutout to the forum moderators. Idk if they just gave up at this point or something, but they don't keep the forums super strict and let the conversation just flow. Of course, if a thread is off topic for 10 pages, they do something about it.
While I'm at it, Jadedcat, otherwise she'll probably get mad for not getting a shoutout.
Oh, and all the people over at tech support for devoting their time to helping others.
And while on guides, the wiki team for working on the wiki. I've pulled some good info out of it.
And basically forum posters for keeping conversation pretty funny and not being mean most of the time.
This. Except you missed Crazy Batman, but he's a bit cranky at times, but he gets shit done, so give 'em credit for that.

xXDark_FireXx

Jul 29, 2019
That's what i mean. All the staff are so good and that's what i love about this forum :D[DOUBLEPOST=1396688539][/DOUBLEPOST]
you called?
Yeah we called, We need someone to clean the tree's. You up for the job? no pay! :D
when i say tree's i mean trees..

xXDark_FireXx

Jul 29, 2019
Okay so i just want to say, Thank you, everyone for all the hard work and keeping it alive and exciting, You made so many hours of fun for people. Don't ever give up!
Keep in mind that you'v done stuff like make these mod packs that make people happy, When you'v just had a really bad day, You can go relax on you pc to go check and look after your bee's or
Fix that giant machine you were making. Feel like the king/queen of your world :p Anyway, Thanks!

RealSketch

Jul 29, 2019
To me this thread doesn't seem like a pointless thread, though I'm not sure how short the discussion will be till everyone changes topic.
I too would like to thank the staff, and show this lovely image I snagged of google images.
014.jpg

null123

Mar 27, 2014
The staff are more than awesome. They are awesomme x epic x amazing x ubeleivably epic x 999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 x itself 9999999999999 times. And that dosnt even BEGIN to just SCRATCH THE SURFACE, of how amazing they are :3

YX33A

Jul 29, 2019
The staff are more than awesome. They are awesomme x epic x amazing x ubeleivably epic x 999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 x itself 9999999999999 times. And that dosnt even BEGIN to just SCRATCH THE SURFACE, of how amazing they are :3
That sounds a tiny bit like ass-kissing. But hey, it's only 150% hyperbole, so whatever, it's all good.