Thaumcraft 4 - A quick way to discover all aspects (updated for 4.2):

VastnessTheEpic

Jul 29, 2019
Your post adds nothing to the discussion.
A simple like would have the same result without giving us an alert for a thread we have not seen in months.
Also in case OP is still on the forums, it may be worth mentioning that swords are a good alternative to arrows.
Dude, I barely understood that.

Padfoote

Brick Thrower
Forum Moderator
Dec 11, 2013
Dude, I barely understood that.

He said to like the OP rather than necropost on the thread with a "thanks".

The like will convey the same thing, but the post, which adds no useful information, sends an alert to anyone who has posted in the thread previously, and as there is no useful information being added to the thread, people get upset. That's what @ThatOneSlowking said.

SmokeLuvr1971

Jul 29, 2019
Playing AgS 3.x and these worked for me.

Tainted Goo: Research Praecantatio + Perditio
Clouds --> Tempestas

Edit: Also this...
Tempus [Not listed above] --> Redstone Repeater

Last edited:

Dravarden

Jul 29, 2019
well, thaumcraft 4.1.1.14.a.b.c.version.volume since between that and 4.2 there are no differences, but from 1.6 to 1.7 there is.

I meant the 1.7 version.

RedBoss

Jul 29, 2019
Most of this still works in the 1.7.2 version. Granum is no longer an aspect though.

VastnessTheEpic

Jul 29, 2019
He said to like the OP rather than necropost on the thread with a "thanks".

The like will convey the same thing, but the post, which adds no useful information, sends an alert to anyone who has posted in the thread previously, and as there is no useful information being added to the thread, people get upset. That's what @ThatOneSlowking said.

Kay thanks

IssaBee

Jul 29, 2019
Before iron I have to research glass. I asked what we were running at home and the answer was "Whatever's compatible with 1.7" So if anyone knows where I should look (we're using ATL launcher) to be more specific let me know. And does anyone know where the missing element is? I can't research goggles of revealing, the only thing I haven't scanned is something tainted (still can't find any).

rouge_bare

Oct 4, 2014
Tempus (Time) is either Ordo + Vaccous, or you can scan a Clock or Redstone Repeater.

As for forbidden magic, forgive me if i get these wrong, I don't remember most of these off top of my head.

Infernus (Nether) is Ignis + Precanteo, or you can scan pretty much anything from the nether.
Ira (Wrath) is most easily found on TNT or Creepers. You can make it with Ignis and Telum.
Superibia (Pride) is found on any kind of Gold Armor. It's Volitus + Vaccous if you combining.
Gula (Gluttony) is on Cakes, Pigs and Cookies. I think it's Fames + Fames or Fames + Vaccous, depending on your Version.
Luxioria is on Saddles, Leads and Taintacles, it's made with Fames and Corpus.
Desidia (Sloth) is found on Beds and Ocelots. It's made with Vinculum and Spiritus
Invidia (Envvy) is found on Endermen or Eyes of Ender. You make it with Sensus and Fames

Last edited:
Reactions: ThatOneSlowking

Azzanine

Jul 29, 2019
Tempus (Time) is either Ordo + Vaccous, or you can scan a Clock or Redstone Repeater.

As for forbidden magic, forgive me if i get these wrong, I don't remember most of these off top of my head.

Infernus (Nether) is Ignis + Precanteo, or you can scan pretty much anything from the nether.
Ira (Wrath) is most easily found on TNT or Creepers. You can make it with Ignis and Telum.
Superibia (Pride) is found on any kind of Gold Armor. It's Sensus and Fames if you combining.
Gula (Gluttony) is on Cakes, Pigs and Cookies. I think it's Fames + Fames or Fames + Vaccous, depending on your Version.
Luxioria is on Saddles, Leads and Taintacles, it's made with Fames and Corpus.
Desidia (Sloth) is found on Beds and Ocelots. It's made with Vinculum and Spiritus
Invidia (Envvy) is found on Endermen or Eyes of Ender. You make it with Sensus and Fames

I was under the impression that Superbia was Vacuous and Volatus?

Reactions: rouge_bare