TConstruct bugs

thingyguy

Jul 29, 2019
I am sure that mDyio an fuj1n are working hard on this mod, but no good mod without feedback, right?
I have found some interesting smeltery bugs that I want to be explained and get fixed, they are wierd and I am pretty sure someone else have commented them already, but here is some pictures describing them well after my opinion.
2013-10-22_16.35.31.png

2013-10-22_16.48.14.png
2013-10-22_16.48.31.png
mDyio and fuj1n, if some of you read this, try to fix it. Please do not comment that I have other mods installed, you see how it is, so try to call the bug you're self anyway

Antice

Jul 29, 2019
The invisible cactus issue i have seen before. it's from natura. and natura is not the only worldgen adding mod that has had/has this issue. we might see an improvement in 1.7 thanks to vanilla worldgen fixes.

cakes in the smeltery? never seen that one before!. can you replicate it reliably? if so how?

The inventory thing might be caused by incorrect/corrupt installation. never call it a bug until you have tried reinstalling the mod.
if reinstalling does not work, then you need to show us how to replicate it.

angelnc

Jul 29, 2019
Actually I have experienced both issues too.
The cactus bug has been there since 1.5.
In the latest 1.6 releases the smeltery is very bugged for me.
Sometimes the smeltery is only accepting 9 items instead of the number it should according to its size. Sometimes its not smelting at all.
And the liquid meters in the controller don't show anything at all.
I have a friend who confirmed he has the same issues too.

mDiyo

Jul 29, 2019
Cake! Well that's interesting.

1.5.0 versions are officially part of 1.7 builds now. I'm likely to take them down soon.

Reactions: RedBoss