Starting new server: Looking for co-owner

Sakier

Jul 29, 2019
Not sure if this is the right place to post.

Looking for someone who knows how to set things up and maintain them. I will take care of all the cost of the server. Looking for someone who has previous experience, and will be able to setup everything once the server is ready. The server will be of high end and quality. This has the potential to be a paid position once I can see the experience and dedicated to the server.

Pay will be aqueduct and hourly based. once the server is setup. I will pay a monthly maintenance fee for the help of ensuring the server is running smoothly. There will be a website where players can submit support tickets. Those tickets will need to be taken care of promptly. Time is up to you, but dont let it fall behind.

My ideal server is FTB Infinity. I am still researching a viable Dedicated Server host.

I can be contact here or via Skype ' ipeterski '

ProdigHD

Jul 29, 2019
bytecore.se good host and cheap i have my server hosted by the company.

Sent from my iPhone 6+

Sakier

Jul 29, 2019
Hello, I am LT. Sa'kier. I have been playing FTB Infinity since I purchased Minecraft. I am sorry to say I have never actually played vanilla Minecraft. I have spent hundreds of hours (since Feb. 2015 when I have purchased the game.) and spent thousands of dollars on previous servers in terms of donations, server upgrade, and from that I've had..

Server Shutdown - Due to no activity. I was the only one.

Server Owner disappear, server eventually shutdown.

Griefed. and somehow lost entire armor set and entire inventory, owner does nothing.

no staff for days/weeks

So I have come to this conclusion. I need to just Buy a server (Dedicated of Course), and hire* some experienced* admin/co-owner* that will assist me with this. One who will stay* on-board with the server, and provide admin and staff. I do not know much about the back end config and setup of minecraft ftb infinity servers. I do know the mod pretty well, and have a plan of what I want.

I am willing to compensate ($USD, unless unlawful) for work done in terms of setting up the server and configuring. I am not pushing for this today or tomorrow, I will spend a few days talking to folks, But this month I would like to name a Co-Owner and some staff. If you are able to put some money down for server, and cost that is cool, if not don't worry. I'm not here to make money to live off like other people. No Offense to those who use Mojangs software to capitalize.

Donation will be accepted. Votes on various websites will be appreciated. However.... there will be NO* advertisement of such things. There will be NO* in-game rewards/items for donations. For voting, sure.. seems fine. I will NOT* ask for people to vote, they can do so on their own if they feel the server deserves it. Links will NOT* be on a timer ingame, or pop up on a website for voting or donations. 100% of money donated will be publicly displayed on the website for all to see. To see WHO donated and WHERE that money went.

I want to create a stable server, for those who want a good infinity server without all the extra stores, shops, public portals, etc. If the general public WANTS* that stuff it can be implemented, but there's no reason someone should start off with a Staff of Power (Draconic Evolution ) or Angel Wings, 5 min after joining. defeats all the fun.

Contact will be made via this forum. I will check for replies.. Thanks

Thanks for taking the time. If you are unable to fulfill these requirements, but know someone , please refer them.

To all others. let me input some prerequisites:
Activity: Needs to be daily
Reach ability + Responce: Sameday
Commitment: Minimum 6mo.
Funding: Not Required. I will be funding everything, regardless anything helps.
References: Would be useful

For basic comments, or reply feel free to use this form, otherwise if you wish send me a PM with information regarding why I should choose you.

Sorry if this seems strict, but as I do work for a living and am willing to invest money into a server and staff, I need to be sure of my decisions.

ProdigHD

Jul 29, 2019
Bro i can hellp you with the server,im 26 and im runing a server now for 3years..

Sent from my iPhone 6+

B

bossmanswag12345

hi im 13 and i am very good at computers i will be co owner i have been looking for an opprotunity and now is my chance thanks msg me

B

bossmanswag12345

oh you require 18 + well sorry i cant help you but if you want someone im here

E

ekuzi44

Hey hows it going I am very interested in what you are trying to build and i see a real future that I would like to be apart of.

I am 18 i have 16hours of spare time every day and can dedicate a lot of time towards the server/community.

I have good knowledge of the ftb world having played a lot of the different packs.

I also can do mod/plugin configs to a certain degree.

ign: ekuzi44