[Solved] Internal Exception: java.io.IOException: An existing connection was forcibly closed

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.

zackartyj

Jul 29, 2019
Title:
Java error crashing
Launcher Version:
Modpack:
Direwolf20
Modpack Version:
Log Link:
Details of the issue:
The error is Internal Exception: java.io.IOException: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host. every time i join a specific server i get this error but i can join any other server fine and i used a diff account and could join the server i get the error from fine as well.

zackartyj

Jul 29, 2019
Bump. Update: the other account i used to connect to the server with is now also getting the same error

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
some things that may relate to it
Couldn't look up profile properties for com.mojang.authlib.GameProfile@18cedb08[id=6b6acf56-f8fe-4397-a05f-905282c0f95e,name=knight6254,properties={},legacy=false] com.mojang.authlib.exceptions.AuthenticationException: The client has sent too many requests within a certain amount of time

and

com.mojang.authlib.yggdrasil.YggdrasilMinecraftSessionService.fillProfileProperties(YggdrasilMinecraftSessionService.java:151) [YggdrasilMinecraftSessionService.class:?]
at ichun.common.core.EntityHelperBase.getFullGameProfileFromName(EntityHelperBase.java:58) [EntityHelperBase.class:?]
at morph.common.morph.MorphState.createPlayer(MorphState.java:173) [MorphState.class:?]
at morph.common.morph.MorphState.readTag(MorphState.java:123) [MorphState.class:?]
at morph.common.packet.PacketMorphStates.handleClient(PacketMorphStates.java:83) [PacketMorphStates.class:?]
at morph.common.packet.PacketMorphStates.execute(PacketMorphStates.java:62) [PacketMorphStates.class:?]
at ichun.common.core.network.ChannelHandler$PacketExecuter.channelRead0(ChannelHandler.java:84)

It looks like it has to do with morph but I am not sure.

zackartyj

Jul 29, 2019
some things that may relate to it
Couldn't look up profile properties for com.mojang.authlib.GameProfile@18cedb08[id=6b6acf56-f8fe-4397-a05f-905282c0f95e,name=knight6254,properties={},legacy=false] com.mojang.authlib.exceptions.AuthenticationException: The client has sent too many requests within a certain amount of time

and

com.mojang.authlib.yggdrasil.YggdrasilMinecraftSessionService.fillProfileProperties(YggdrasilMinecraftSessionService.java:151) [YggdrasilMinecraftSessionService.class:?]
at ichun.common.core.EntityHelperBase.getFullGameProfileFromName(EntityHelperBase.java:58) [EntityHelperBase.class:?]
at morph.common.morph.MorphState.createPlayer(MorphState.java:173) [MorphState.class:?]
at morph.common.morph.MorphState.readTag(MorphState.java:123) [MorphState.class:?]
at morph.common.packet.PacketMorphStates.handleClient(PacketMorphStates.java:83) [PacketMorphStates.class:?]
at morph.common.packet.PacketMorphStates.execute(PacketMorphStates.java:62) [PacketMorphStates.class:?]
at ichun.common.core.network.ChannelHandler$PacketExecuter.channelRead0(ChannelHandler.java:84)

It looks like it has to do with morph but I am not sure.
Yea it was a morph problem my player.dat had to be removed thank you for your help!

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
Yea it was a morph problem my player.dat had to be removed thank you for your help!
good to hear. For others it might come in handy if you edit the title so that people can see that it is solved. Just so that it is easier to find for people that have a similar problem.