(Solved) FTB Monster/Other Modpack closing on loading world/suddenly in-game

Status
Not open for further replies.

RealSketch

Jul 29, 2019
Hello,
I have a really big problem I need fixing ASAP!
Whenever I try to create/load a world with Monster - every mod enabled FTB just closes, no crash, it happens every time, and when It does load the world, it closes after about a minute.
I managed to copy the log onto pastebin if that's any use to you?
http://pastebin.com/nxh62gdK
Also a crash report I didn't get when it closed, it was hidden in the "crash-reports" folder.
http://pastebin.com/V7Dmgi04
My PC specs are below:
Vibox Envy Gaming PC
AMD FX 6300 Six-Core Processor
16GB RAM
64-bit OP

I have tried java parameters, increasing and decreasing MB RAM and closing all other programs, nothing works.
My PC should be able to handle this as it managed Unleashed on 80 FPS and Vanilla on 60 FPS!
Please reply ASAP!
Thanks in advance,
RealSketch

JamiePhonic

Jul 29, 2019
Code:
2014-01-18 11:53:51 [INFO] [STDERR] java.lang.RuntimeException: java.io.FileNotFoundException: C:\Users\Dominic\Downloads\Monster\minecraft\saves\New Worl\chickenchunks\loginTimes.dat (The requested operation cannot be performed on a file with a user-mapped section open)
the file at "C:\Users\Dominic\Downloads\Monster\minecraft\saves\New Worl\chickenchunks\loginTimes.dat " is missing or open in another program. check your antivirus isn't blocking access to it.

Reactions: RealSketch

JamiePhonic

Jul 29, 2019
you can try downloading the Windows Sysinternals Process Explorer from here
its a stand alone EXE that you just run. its basically a super charged task manager.
once you have it open (make sure you run it as admin), and have minecraft running, press CTRL+F and paste this in to the search box

C:\Users\Dominic\Downloads\Monster\minecraft\saves\New Worl\chickenchunks\loginTimes.dat

then press search. it will give you a list of processes that are using that file (in my case, just javaw.exe)

JamiePhonic

Jul 29, 2019
2 things.

1. the problem is the same:
Code:
2014-01-18 13:55:09 [INFO] [STDOUT] Caused by: java.io.FileNotFoundException: C:\Users\Dominic\Downloads\Monster\minecraft\saves\New World--\chickenchunks\loginTimes.dat (The requested operation cannot be performed on a file with a user-mapped section open)
please, be patient. we don't get paid for helping you. we do this completely for free. just be mindful that we have lives too. we don't spend every waking moment we have on here.

RealSketch

Jul 29, 2019
2 things.

1. the problem is the same:
Code:
2014-01-18 13:55:09 [INFO] [STDOUT] Caused by: java.io.FileNotFoundException: C:\Users\Dominic\Downloads\Monster\minecraft\saves\New World--\chickenchunks\loginTimes.dat (The requested operation cannot be performed on a file with a user-mapped section open)
please, be patient. we don't get paid for helping you. we do this completely for free. just be mindful that we have lives too. we don't spend every waking moment we have on here.
Oh, yeah I'm sorry, but this is completely frustrating having it crash every time.
Thanks for your help, hopefully we can get it solved.

So, how would I close/stop this already open application?

RealSketch

Jul 29, 2019
I think maybe my AVG may be blocking it, should I add it to AVG exceptions, if so how?
Edit: I think I've done it, trying it out now...

JamiePhonic

Jul 29, 2019
found it, line 4677
Code:
2014-01-18 15:41:46 [INFO] [STDERR] java.lang.RuntimeException: java.io.FileNotFoundException: C:\Users\Dominic\Downloads\Monster\minecraft\saves\New World----\chickenchunks\loginTimes.dat (The requested operation cannot be performed on a file with a user-mapped section open)

RealSketch

Jul 29, 2019
Oh, I'm trying force updating it, then re install the whole modpack.[DOUBLEPOST=1390061005][/DOUBLEPOST]Didn't work *sigh*!

JamiePhonic

Jul 29, 2019
try right clicking the avg icon in your system tray and choosing "temporarily disable avg" and choose 5 minutes as a time limit
THIS WILL COMPLETLY DISABLE AVG FOR 5 MINUTES SO BE CAREFUL!

Status
Not open for further replies.