[Solved] Direwolf20 1.6.4 (v1.0.2) start up problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

lordgaspode

Jul 29, 2019
So the modpack updated to v1.0.2 today and whenever i start it i get the error:
'forge mod loader has found a problem with your minecraft installation you have mod sources that are duplicate within your system'
Mod Id:File name

Tconstruct : TConstruct_mc1.6.4_1.5.2..jar
TConstruct : TConstruct_164_1.5.1..jar
TConstruct-Preloader : minecraft..jar
ThaumicTinkerer : ThaumicTinkerer 2.0-44..jar
ThaumicTinkerer : ThaumicTinkerer 2.0-38..jar'

I tried deleting the duplcate files, but they are re-added when i launch the modpack again

anyone else getting this or know how to fix it?

2yo6g68.jpg

Last edited:

yugic

Jul 29, 2019
I have no idea what caused the problem, but deleting the mod and the .ftblauncher folder (in %appdata%) and then reinstalling seemed to work :)

Reactions: ketsi027 and Nickel

boyonnetx81

Jul 29, 2019
I have no idea what caused the problem, but deleting the mod and the .ftblauncher folder (in %appdata%) and then reinstalling seemed to work :)

follow this advice figured that out after forgetting that the app data for the launcher was in that folder. worlds created in 1.0.0 will work

Hambeau

Over-Achiever
Jul 24, 2013
Same here... Going to try Yugic's deletion method.

[Edit] Worked here as far as loading goes. I'm now experiencing the drop to single digit FPS every 10 seconds or so. Does anyone know the mods that were added... Went from 102 yesterday to 127 today?

Last edited:

lordgaspode

Jul 29, 2019
yeah im still having the same issue, have tried deleting the FTB folder, also this is the only modpack im having trouble with, and its the only one i want to play

Hambeau

Over-Achiever
Jul 24, 2013
If you use Yugic's method (it worked for me) just be sure you recheck the options tab in the Launcher... I found mine reset to 1GB ran usage, from the 4GB previously set. This affected my frame rate to the point of dropping to single digit FPS every 10 seconds or so. Resetting the ram usage to 4GB (of 8GB, in my case) fixed that for me.

yugic

Jul 29, 2019
Oh and one more thing, for linux users the .ftblauncher is in "~/.ftblauncher".
Not shure for mac users tho

The_C_Jones

Jul 29, 2019
Oh and one more thing, for linux users the .ftblauncher is in "~/.ftblauncher".
Not shure for mac users tho

For mac users, it is in ~/library/Application Support/ftblauncher

I had to open a terminal and do ls -f to see it. Then do rm -Rf to delete it.

While that did solve the startup issue, this pack still does not run correctly. I quickly run out of memory and crash upon world generation, resetting the options tab in thr launcher from 1gb to 4gb did delay the inevitable crash. Pack is still unplayable.

Granted, I do have an older computer, but 1.0.0 of this pack ran without any real issues.

bajansam

Jul 29, 2019
Crashing after 5 mins?

Remove InvTweaks and Opis.

Also review the open thread for this modpack's support

Gaz_

FTB App
Team Member
Web Developer
Global Moderator
Feb 4, 2013
Out of interest what antivirus do the people who have had this issue use?

Status
Not open for further replies.