Casual Server Small/Growing, FTB Ultimate 1.1.0 whitelist server. 15 spots open Mature Server.

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

hmm88

Jul 29, 2019
Hey there.
Im 14 from Australia ;)
I do not have skype / TS, but do know quite a bit about FTB.
I would like to join this server because, almost all other servers that have little lag, are packed full of people, or have many problems.
If you accept this, then thanks.
IGN is hmm88.

p3ccadillo

Jul 29, 2019
Msg'd you with server info, Please be sure to check out new site and rules for additional info and feel free to msg me any time!

conroadster

Jul 29, 2019
ADVBAN.png

Hi i am 13 and my IGN is conroadster im pretty mature for my age for example im not going to spam chat with "lol" 24/7. Im from irland but live in usa and am great at ic2 redpower buildcraft and mystcraft. plz whitelist[DOUBLEPOST=1369569384][/DOUBLEPOST]oh plus i have skype if you need that

professorhunt

Jul 29, 2019
Hi Im 14 and Id love to be on your server! I hate big public servers and this would be great!!! IGN: professorhunt. I have skype too.

Android_Data

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : Pink_Flamingo_12
I have Skype and Teamspeak, although I am usually on skype not teamspeak.
Looking for a great small server to play FTB on :)

Nuts_and_Bolts64

Jul 29, 2019
Hey ya !!
I'm a15 year old guy from the little country if New Zealand, I love Minecraft and FTB even more. I've been wanting to find a great server cause I get lonely on single player and wana make some mates :pi have skype and TS and am regularly online. My skype name is same as my name on here, Nuts_and_Bolts64.
Thanks man :D