Casual Server Small community, looking for a few additions!

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

TooFarJohn

Jul 29, 2019
Hello friends! Currently a few friends and myself are looking for more people to add to our community, we are going to do a map reset soon and we feel that it is the perfect opportunity to gain a few players. Like I said, it is a small community(about six players) so we are looking for some committed players. Currently we span from vanilla servers to custom mod packs(we also do group games such as DOTA, Counter Strike, etc.) as variety is the spice of life.

A little bit about myself and my players: I am currently 19 and attending college, I live with my girlfriend who also is attending college. My players vary in residency from the US (server location) to Canada and the UK. Obviously there is always some feeling of nervousness when meeting new people, but rest assured we don't bite!

Feel like joining? Maybe just testing it out? Just respond here(I will try to check this forum daily) and I will answer your questions as well as bring you on the server to test it out.

CONDITIONS:
1. Age of at least 17(I understand some of you might be mature, but the content of some discussions as well as how impressionable some of you are tells me that age isn't just a number).
2. You need to have skype(so that I may bless you with my heavenly voice and to get the total feel of the community)
3. Maturity level needs to be on par with your age(At least on par with my own)
4.If you have some medical disorder where you can't understand sarcasm, your shoe is totally untied.

If you have any questions feel free to post them here also please be sure that you read the list of conditions before replying with an application!

Khalifax

Jul 29, 2019
Sure, sounds nice.
Should you still be looking here is a little about me

my name is Jonathan i'm 22 and from Denmark, and yes I have Skype

hope to hear from you soon

TooFarJohn

Jul 29, 2019
Alright, I've messaged three people who have replied. I assume should these three be interested that we will be near our maximum capacity so if you are indeed interested reply quickly(not those whom I have already contacted)!

Clearview

Jul 29, 2019
I could join, IF YOU WANT :), Im from Germany and 17 years Old, IG: MC: Landliebex3 Skype: rabarbar09x3 Steam: Alt0153™

Le_Joueur

Jul 29, 2019
Is this an Unleashed FtB server? If so, is Biomes O'Plenty enabled?

As for the conditions, I may be 48 (with two teenage kids of my own), but I think I can behave myself.

I look forward to your PM.

Bluenova65

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, I have been looking for a nice place to hang out and play some ftb with a mature group of people for a while. I am only 16, but I believe I am mature for my age (I wont go around stealing or stupid stuff like that). I have Skype & Teamspeak if needed. My Skype name is Bluenova65 if you wish to contact me. I live on the east coast of the United States, so even if I get involved with any European people I should not lag to bad.

Thanks for considering me,

-Bluenova65

thomboy90

Jul 29, 2019
hey iam thom from the netherlands, i know iam just 15 years old but iam searcing for a group to play games with, my skype name is thomboy901 :D