Whitelist Server Small Build|Direwolf20 1.0.12|Whitelist|No Banned Items|New World|Mature

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Ryan Mesure

Jul 29, 2019
About:
I have a 2 week old DW20 1.1.122 server up and running. Looking for a few players for some lite play.
I have been playing myself but not too far along (just got a jet pack and a starter AE system).
I dont plan any huge builds. Just trying new way of doing old thing etc.
No extras are added.

IP Address:
216.158.80.218:33352
East coast USA
Rules:
18+
No Griefing
No Stealing
Respect Other Players and their work
No more then Quarry In Overworld per player. Not with in a 1000 blocks of spawn
Only one chunk loader per Player

Application:
MC name:
Where are you from?:
What is your favorate thing to build?
Why do you want to play on this server?:

Any questions or problems message me.

envison

Jul 29, 2019
MC name: envison
Where are you from?: SD USA
What is your favorate thing to build? Underground Bases mostly :)
Why do you want to play on this server?: Used to run my own small server and miss that type of community :).

rio44

Jul 29, 2019
MC name: invisimage77
Where are you from?: GA USA
What is your favorate thing to build?: I like to carve out mountains to make my base.
Why do you want to play on this server?: I've been looking for a lag free (or less laggy at least) small server

Scyther159

Jul 29, 2019
MC name: Scythk
Where are you from?: IL USA
What is your favorate thing to build? complex automated builds are my favorite
Why do you want to play on this server?: Been looking for a server based in the US for a long time and want to have fun with others.

Ryan Mesure

Jul 29, 2019
MC name: Scythk
Where are you from?: IL USA
What is your favorate thing to build? complex automated builds are my favorite
Why do you want to play on this server?: Been looking for a server based in the US for a long time and want to have fun with others.
your in tonight as well

hale543

Jul 29, 2019
MC name:hale543
Where are you from?:W.I. U.S.
What is your favorate thing to build? Anything with bees!
Why do you want to play on this server?: I just want a good server to play on :)

MAZINGDEEDS69

Jul 29, 2019
MC name: mazingdeeds69
Where are you from?: Wi USA
What is your favorate thing to build? farms and machines
Why do you want to play on this server? i want a small mature server to play on

taintedcake003

Jul 29, 2019
MC name: taintedcake003
Where are you from?: Ohio, United States
What is your favorite thing to build?: I like to go over the top with builds, like big power plants, and I like to automate everything I possibly can once I have the materials to. (farms, crafting, etc.)
Why do you want to play on this server?: The current one I play on is kinda starting to go down hill so I'm beginning to look for a new one. Also, wanting to play on a server with my friend (his application is the other one on here). Plus less griefing than a open server hopefully, and you get to know eachother better and help eachother out when they need it.

Mc name: sirpunchwood101
Where are you from?: New Jersey, USA
what is your favorite thing to build?: Automated farms and huge factories
Why do you want to play on this server?: To have a responsible, private community where you really get to know each other. Also, whitelisted servers tend to be griefed less, and more fun, plus been wanting to get back into ftb for a while now, so tainted and I decided to look for a server.

mrdew3

Jul 29, 2019
MC name: mrdew3
Favorite Build: Don't really have a favorite, just like doing different projects
Why do you want to play: I hate the big servers were no one ever talks except staff. I like getting to know people, helping each other out, and not having to look at everyone as a griefing threat. I like small servers, because its not lonely like singleplayer, but there's not like 100 people.

lurking

Jul 29, 2019
MC name: THECHIVER
Where are you from?: tx USA
What is your favorate thing to build?: I like to turn landscape into my base. I also want ot mess with the redstone flux power.
Why do you want to play on this server?: I've been looking for a lag free (or less laggy at least) small server

Last edited:

nonhuman

Jul 29, 2019
MC name: nonhuman
Where are you from?: North Carolina, USA
What is your favorate thing to build? Anything really
Why do you want to play on this server?: Looking for a new server that has more uptime than OPTIKS gaming

Stickbabiga

Jul 29, 2019
MC name: stickbabiga
Where are you from?: Arizona
What is your favorate thing to build? A castle/superstructure that sectioned off into rooms that specialize in each mod.
Why do you want to play on this server?: I'm desperate to work with others to conquer ftb and have fun.

This is probably also worth mentioning: I'm 20 yrs. old

You didn't ask for age in your application.

NicoAD

Jul 29, 2019
Application:
MC name: HarveyNico456
Where are you from?: California
What is your favorate thing to build?: Wizard Towers with a underground science chamber.
Why do you want to play on this server?: Well, I'm taking a break from Mekanism and getting into IC2 and Thermal Expansion. I also need a trustful community

Last edited:

cozayFrozer

Jul 29, 2019
MC name: xExoCrafterx
Where are you from?:chicago Il.
What is your favorate thing to build?: large factories that produce cookies :D
Why do you want to play on this server?: I want a no banned items server with mature players that i can trust and have fun playing with!

CaptRR

Jul 29, 2019
MC name: CaptRR
Where are you from?: Virginia, United States

What is your favorite thing to build?: Hmm, it use to be red power frame machines, but since that mod never got updated I am relearning my way. I guess I like building complex automated builds based on the technical mods, though I have resolved myself to start using more of the magic mods.

Why do you want to play on this server?: I have been out of the multiplier mod scene for a long time, and I figure its time to get back into it. On my last server I was the "frames guy", but with all the new changes I will be learning again like a newbie. I help were I can, but I am afraid for the near future I will be learning.

Ryan Mesure

Jul 29, 2019
MC name: CaptRR
Where are you from?: Virginia, United States

What is your favorite thing to build?: Hmm, it use to be red power frame machines, but since that mod never got updated I am relearning my way. I guess I like building complex automated builds based on the technical mods, though I have resolved myself to start using more of the magic mods.

Why do you want to play on this server?: I have been out of the multiplier mod scene for a long time, and I figure its time to get back into it. On my last server I was the "frames guy", but with all the new changes I will be learning again like a newbie. I help were I can, but I am afraid for the near future I will be learning.
Whitelisted

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ryan Mesure

Jul 29, 2019
MC name: xExoCrafterx
Where are you from?:chicago Il.
What is your favorate thing to build?: large factories that produce cookies :D
Why do you want to play on this server?: I want a no banned items server with mature players that i can trust and have fun playing with!
Whitelisted

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gox64

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: gox64
Where from? Connecticut- Mass border
Favorite thing to build? Random style base, eventually automate almost everything.
Why? I would like to play on a small server with friendly helpful people.

James Swaro

Jul 29, 2019
MC name: jswaro
Where are you from?: Minnesota
What is your favorate thing to build? Large bases, about 3 chunk by 3 chunks with all sorts of neat stuff in them
Why do you want to play on this server?: I'm looking to start playing again and I don't feel playing in a larger public server