Skylands Map

Shane2482

Jul 29, 2019
Hey everybody iv been trying to put together a new sky lands mod pack for 1.7.10 however im having trouble finding a randomly generated sky lands map. Iv looked for mods, maps, and world generators. The problem with maps is that they are pre-generated, the only world generator i can find that come close is Better World Gen however it spawns a large islands close together, iv had better luck with mods currently using Atomicstrikers Ruins and using Natura clouds set to low spawn height to spawn ruins on however iv got a problem with leveling causing an ugly square platform of clouds CZN3npj.png . So any suggestions on how to create a randomly spawning Sky map would be appreciated.

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
With the square clouds, just ignore it. It's just how the structures spawn in. It takes whatever material it's spawned on, in this case coulds, and makes a square area of it to appear natural.

Shane2482

Jul 29, 2019
With the square clouds, just ignore it. It's just how the structures spawn in. It takes whatever material it's spawned on, in this case coulds, and makes a square area of it to appear natural.

I know if it was just something i was wanting to do for my self id be ok with it but im wanting to make this public so im wanting it to look good. Id really like to find a world gen mod to take care of the islands that way i wouldn't have to worry with creating the island templates or the square clouds. But i have been thinking of this for a while now and i may look into changing the texture of the clouds to be invisible if i cant come up with anything else. Another note to everybody Forge Terrain Control looks good as well but i cant find any sky land settings for the new update and iv followed all the instructions i could find with no success so if anybody has any knowledge of the mod it would be appreciated as well.