Single Player Commands

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tiwuno

Jul 29, 2019
Is there any way to install SPC with FTB? Any time I try to install it, the next time I start FTB it downloads a new Minecraft.jar which obviously makes SPC not work. If I cancel the Minecraft.jar download and try to start up FTB, the launcher hangs indefinitely.

wolvyn

Jul 29, 2019
SPC, never heard of you.. you could just enable cheats when you create the sps or spc map if you just trying to be able to do all the / commands

Tiwuno

Jul 29, 2019
SPC, never heard of you.. you could just enable cheats when you create the sps or spc map if you just trying to be able to do all the / commands

SPC adds about 60 commands to the game that aren't in it, as well as a single-player version of WorldEdit.

wolvyn

Jul 29, 2019
Ahh well in that case. I would suggest the basics, see if the SPC mod is for the correct version of MC that your FTB modpack is using. Then add it in via the launcher (after you cut paste it to the modpackofyourchoice/mod folder) Other than that Im sorry i can not help.. the few mods ive added to my clients have never had any conflict issues.. SO yeah sorry that I can be more help to you mate

Reactions: Guswut

Tiwuno

Jul 29, 2019
Finally figured it out! I'll post the instructions here in case anyone else stumbles across this thread.
  1. Download the manual install version of SPC.
  2. Unzip the file, copy WorldEdit.jar into .minecraft/bin
  3. Open up the FTB launcher, and add the SPC .zip file you downloaded to your jarmods
  4. Enjoy ;)

wolvyn

Jul 29, 2019
Ill bet you that the non-manual install of SPC actually installed it into your non-ftb minecraft client..

Tiwuno

Jul 29, 2019
Nope, it didn't. The automated installation allows you to specify a path which I changed to my FTB directory. :)

slay_mithos

Jul 29, 2019
Automated install will write directly into the minecraft.jar, and that file is overwritten every time. Just put what you would put in the minecraft.jar to the jar mods folder.

Reactions: ThatOneSlowking

Dulciphi

Jul 29, 2019
Finally figured it out! I'll post the instructions here in case anyone else stumbles across this thread.
  1. Download the manual install version of SPC.
  2. Unzip the file, copy WorldEdit.jar into .minecraft/bin
  3. Open up the FTB launcher, and add the SPC .zip file you downloaded to your jarmods
  4. Enjoy ;)

Thank you for this. It was exactly what I was looking for

Reactions: Tiwuno

GamerInTheDark

Jul 29, 2019
question, can you world edit custom blocks and modded blocks? cause i want to know if i can install it in TFC, my biggest question is if i can add them to the brush or will i have to create something and then copy paste, if it works at all with TFC,

Bi_Nom

Jul 29, 2019
Thank you so much it functions well and I was looking for a solution all night long... ^^ :)

Status
Not open for further replies.