Whitelist Server SINGaming|Monster|1.1.1|MOVE TO OPEN|Economy|Residence|Tight Knit Community|Mature|Since 2010

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Strubinator

Jul 29, 2019
Server has been moved to OPEN

h1.png

IP: singaming.com:25566
IRC: Irc.esper.net at #singaming
Teamspeak 3: Singaming.com
Disabled Mods: Mimicry, Gascraft
Specs:
64GB Ram(12GB enabled, more if necessary)
8 Core CPU
Gbit bandwidth
Located in Canada
Plugins:

Advanced Announcements, ColorMe, CommandHelper, CoreProtect, CraftIRC, Essentials, FTB Helper, Herochat, iConomy, NoItem, PermissionsEX, Petitions, Residence, Signshop, WorldBorder, Worldedit.

h3.png

Economy
Player shops
Warp hub
Spawn lots
Mining age
Residence protections
PvE
Very large world
Large Biomes
Server wide rail network
Friendly staff
Handcrafted spawn
Dynmap
IRC integration

Shortcuts for residence have been added:
/protect [name] - Protects a region after making selection with tool
/Vert - Sets your selection from bedrock to sky
/Expand [Amount] - Expands your selection in the direction you are looking in
/Area [ResidenceName] [AreaName] - Adds an area to an existing residence using selection. Usefull for expanding existing residences.
/Addmember [Residence] [Player] - Adds player to residence
/Removemember [Residence] [Player] - Removes a player from a residence

Commands:
General commands:
/help - Lists all available commands
/Spawn - Teleports to spawn
/sethome - Sets a home
/home - teleports to home
/warps - lists all available warps
/pe new {message} - Creates a petition

Economy commands:
/money - lists balance
/money pay {player} {amount} - pays a player

Chat commands:
/ch join {channel} - joins a channel
/ch {channel} - switches to a channel
/ch list - lists all channels
/msg {player} messages a player

Residence commands:
/res ? - Residence help
/res flags ? - Lists available flags
/resextras list - Lists additional flags
/res select [x y z] - Selects a cube centered on the player with radius [x y z]
/res select expand {amount} - Expands a selection in the direction you are facing
/res select vert - Expands from sky to bedrock
/res create {name} - Creates a residence
/res set {name} {flag} {true/false/remove} - Sets a flag on a residence
/res pset {name} {player} {flag} {true/false/remove} -Sets a flag on a player
/res pset {name} {player} Trusted {true/false} - Adds or removes a player from a residence
Add [Fakethaumcraftgolem] and [[Forestry]] to your residence to give permissions to golems and forestry farms.

Tight Knit community:
Many of our players have been around for several years. We are very friendly to one another, and often play games together outside of minecraft. If you see someone with a green [Veteran] tag, they have been with the server for at least 2 years. In fact, many of the players have been here longer than the current owner and admins!
Future features:
Many features are planned, including server events and contests, pvp arenas, and more. We are always welcome to suggestions by the community!

h4.png

All staff are at least 20 years old, and have been with the server since 2011 or earlier
Owner: Sorath
FTB Admin: Strubinator
Sin Admins: Uncles, Dafire911189
FTB Moderators: Chikinnuggit, BillyBilly4
h5.png

Full album: https://imgur.com/a/Tnae1
Player bases: http://www.singaming.com/forum/index.php?threads/server-tour.178/#post-784

h2.png

Failure to abide by our rules will result in punishment, depending how severe the infraction. This does not mean we have a zero-tolerance policy, moderators will make their own decisions based on the circumstances. Ban appeals may be made at http://www.singaming.com/forum/index.php?forums/ban-appeals.46/
- Respect ALL players and staff
- No Griefing, Stealling, PvPing in unapproved zones, or using banned items
- Dupes and Exploits are prohibited. PM an admin on the forums if you discover a new exploit.
- No above ground quarries in the overworld. Underground or underwater quarries are allowed, or for building a base
- Keep large scale mining in the mining world. The mining world is available through the hub and is kept up to date with new worldgen.
- Keep chat free of spam or advertisements
- Have fun!
- Dont be a dick.
- If you have been griefed or notice a rulebreaker, make a petition with /pe new {message}

Regulations
- Do not build within line of site of spawn, or player city without approval
- Do not leave floating trees, 1x1 towers, holes to bedrock, or abandoned structures
- Killing player's mobs is considered griefing. If it is in a residence or enclosed in a pen it is off limits
- Modifying a protected region with quarrys, bores, turtles, or other methods is considered griefing
- Force fields may not intersect player regions
- Try not to lag the server with block updates or massive chunkloads. Server is monitored with Opis. If server lag becomes a problem actions may be taken
- Staff will not spawn items for players, unless items were lost through griefing, staff action, or a bug
- Do not ask for OP or Admin

Banned items:
Mining Laser, ITNT, Nuke from Industrial Craft 2
SDX from Tinkers Construct
Concussive shot, Buster shot from Reliquary
Self destruct mechanism, EMP machine, Land mine, Block cannon from Rotarycraft
Anti-Personnel Module from MFFS
Florbs from Thermal Expansion
Dynamyte Carrier from Steves Carts
Needle Gun, SPAMR from MineFactory Reloaded
Fireball gene, Self Explode gene from Advanced Genetics
Plasma Cannon from Modular Powersuits
Uncrafting Table from Twilight Forest
Mystcraft age creation

Turtles(Only for brand new players)

The banned items list seems long, but I did my best to only ban what was absolutely necessary, and non-important to normal gameplay.

Last edited:

Runo

Jul 29, 2019
In-game name: prudno

Have you ever been banned, for any reason, on any server?: No
What is your experience with modded minecraft in general?:
I started in 1.4 with Ultimate, and have played unleashed, unhinged, and DW20 1.6. I have mastered tech trees top to bottom of Rail craft, Steve's Carts 2, Gregtech, Forestry, MFR, AE, Fz, IC2+ex, BC, TC4, and a few others. Not modded, but I've been playing since early beta, before birch trees and the end.

Why do you want to play on Sin FTB?:
I'm looking for a good monster server to learn the mods I haven't gotten to enjoy in 1.6. I also enjoy collaborative works and communities and prefer more mature communities. I previously played on DW20 server that was reset.
What would you like to accomplish on Sin FTB?:
My usual go-to is underground cave cities. I had one about 15x15 chunks on the last server that was reset. I can't really say what my building goal is because it depends on terrain and how my builds will mesh. My main goal though is learning the mods I don't know well and building out to support those mods.

What is the server owner's name?:

Sorath

I apologize if any of this post's formatting is wonky, I am posting from my phone at work on lunch break :)

Strubinator

Jul 29, 2019
In-game name: prudno
What is your experience with modded minecraft in general?:
I started in 1.4 with Ultimate, and have played unleashed, unhinged, and DW20 1.6. I have mastered tech trees top to bottom of Rail craft, Steve's Carts 2, Gregtech, Forestry, MFR, AE, Fz, IC2+ex, BC, TC4, and a few others. Not modded, but I've been playing since early beta, before birch trees and the end.

Why do you want to play on Sin FTB?:
I'm looking for a good monster server to learn the mods I haven't gotten to enjoy in 1.6. I also enjoy collaborative works and communities and prefer more mature communities. I previously played on DW20 server that was reset.
What would you like to accomplish on Sin FTB?:
My usual go-to is underground cave cities. I had one about 15x15 chunks on the last server that was reset. I can't really say what my building goal is because it depends on terrain and how my builds will mesh. My main goal though is learning the mods I don't know well and building out to support those mods.

What is the server owner's name?:

Sorath

I apologize if any of this post's formatting is wonky, I am posting from my phone at work on lunch break :)
Added to whitelist!
Keep in mind that server peaks around, 5PM PST. Before release population at that time is anywhere from 5-9 players, don't be surprised if its relatively empty in the mornings.
Also, the rail system out of the city isnt quite finished yet, so it is advised to get some distance from spawn. Our moderators might be nice enough to find you a new home :)
Other than that, I hope you enjoy yourself!

Last edited:

Louaav

Jul 29, 2019
InGame Name: Louaav
Have you ever been banned, for any reason, on any server?: no
What is your experience with modded minecraft in general?: been playing since early beta, mod packs since tekkit 1.2.5
Why do you want to play on Sin FTB?: looking for a good server
What would you like to accomplish on Sin FTB?: world domination through cobblestone generation
What is the server owner's name?: Sorath

Strubinator

Jul 29, 2019
InGame Name: Louaav
Have you ever been banned, for any reason, on any server?: no
What is your experience with modded minecraft in general?: been playing since early beta, mod packs since tekkit 1.2.5
Why do you want to play on Sin FTB?: looking for a good server
What would you like to accomplish on Sin FTB?: world domination through cobblestone generation
Accepted![DOUBLEPOST=1398638347][/DOUBLEPOST]Small change:
Dolly and block mover are now unbanned.

Tsori

Jul 29, 2019
InGame Name: Tsori
Have you ever been banned, for any reason, on any server?: nope
What is your experience with modded minecraft in general?: Aided in the running of a previous gaming clans server. (Ftb ultimate) took a break and now coming back.
Why do you want to play on Sin FTB?: looking for a good server to settle on
What would you like to accomplish on Sin FTB?: looking to focus on magic and techno magic. As well as a nice steampunk mansion to contain it in

Strubinator

Jul 29, 2019
InGame Name: Tsori
Have you ever been banned, for any reason, on any server?: nope
What is your experience with modded minecraft in general?: Aided in the running of a previous gaming clans server. (Ftb ultimate) took a break and now coming back.
Why do you want to play on Sin FTB?: looking for a good server to settle on
What would you like to accomplish on Sin FTB?: looking to focus on magic and techno magic. As well as a nice steampunk mansion to contain it in
Accepted, welcome aboard!

fyCrafter

Jul 29, 2019
InGame Name: kimiverrsenfy
Have you ever been banned, for any reason, on any server?: No, I have not.
What is your experience with modded minecraft in general?: I've been playing on an off on modded Minecraft since early Industrial Craft. The first modpack I ever played on was Technic's I think. I'm more of a tech guy than builder, however I can build pretty things if I really want to. I often wait until end-game till I build huge stuff though.
Why do you want to play on Sin FTB?: I want to contribute to a what seems like a very nice community, do my stuff, help out and mostly I want to have fun - with other players.
What would you like to accomplish on Sin FTB?: Make new friends and make other people feel comfortable - and have fun.
What is the server owner's name?: Tricky question.. Hmm.. I'd say Sorath!

Little note: I'm from Norway, so sorry if my English isn't always easy to understand.

Strubinator

Jul 29, 2019
InGame Name: kimiverrsenfy
Have you ever been banned, for any reason, on any server?: No, I have not.
What is your experience with modded minecraft in general?: I've been playing on an off on modded Minecraft since early Industrial Craft. The first modpack I ever played on was Technic's I think. I'm more of a tech guy than builder, however I can build pretty things if I really want to. I often wait until end-game till I build huge stuff though.
Why do you want to play on Sin FTB?: I want to contribute to a what seems like a very nice community, do my stuff, help out and mostly I want to have fun - with other players.
What would you like to accomplish on Sin FTB?: Make new friends and make other people feel comfortable - and have fun.
What is the server owner's name?: Tricky question.. Hmm.. I'd say Sorath!

Little note: I'm from Norway, so sorry if my English isn't always easy to understand.
Enjoy!

Ariaera

Jul 29, 2019
InGame Name: Alicatt, Ariaera, Erikalia
Have you ever been banned, for any reason, on any server?: It irritates me that I have to say yes to this question now. I was banned from Super-Earth (towny vanilla server) due to political reasons. I can give more info if needed, but rest assured that I am a stickler for rules and following them.
What is your experience with modded minecraft in general?: I've played Tekkit/Technic and FTB Ultimate, Unleashed and a little bit of Monster
Why do you want to play on Sin FTB?: I'm looking for a good server with a good community, and your spawn town is absolutely gorgeous. Well-made spawns are one of my selling points on a new server
What would you like to accomplish on Sin FTB?: I'm wanting to get back into playing FTB and learn all of the new stuff that comes with Monster. I love building...that's actually my favorite part of Minecraft.

Strubinator

Jul 29, 2019
InGame Name: Alicatt, Ariaera, Erikalia
Have you ever been banned, for any reason, on any server?: It irritates me that I have to say yes to this question now. I was banned from Super-Earth (towny vanilla server) due to political reasons. I can give more info if needed, but rest assured that I am a stickler for rules and following them.
What is your experience with modded minecraft in general?: I've played Tekkit/Technic and FTB Ultimate, Unleashed and a little bit of Monster
Why do you want to play on Sin FTB?: I'm looking for a good server with a good community, and your spawn town is absolutely gorgeous. Well-made spawns are one of my selling points on a new server
What would you like to accomplish on Sin FTB?: I'm wanting to get back into playing FTB and learn all of the new stuff that comes with Monster. I love building...that's actually my favorite part of Minecraft.
Accepted.
What username do you intend to use ingame?

Pappagenu

Jul 29, 2019
InGame Name: Pappagenu13
What is your experience with modded minecraft in general?: I've been playing various ftb packs over the past couple years, MindCrack, Unleashed, Ultimate, Monster, and Direwolf20s 1.6.4 version, as well as a bit of SkyFactory from ATL
Why do you want to play on Sin FTB?: I have yet to discover a decent server that is well maintained. Always seems to be lag issues, and not enough staff to keep the server running. Basically I'm looking for a ftb home.
What would you like to accomplish on Sin FTB?: Anything/everything from simple to the borderline rediculous type of builds. Again I can't seem to stay with a server long enough to be able to explore all the mods before realizing that there isn't a good enough upkeep on the server.

Strubinator

Jul 29, 2019
InGame Name: Pappagenu13
What is your experience with modded minecraft in general?: I've been playing various ftb packs over the past couple years, MindCrack, Unleashed, Ultimate, Monster, and Direwolf20s 1.6.4 version, as well as a bit of SkyFactory from ATL
Why do you want to play on Sin FTB?: I have yet to discover a decent server that is well maintained. Always seems to be lag issues, and not enough staff to keep the server running. Basically I'm looking for a ftb home.
What would you like to accomplish on Sin FTB?: Anything/everything from simple to the borderline rediculous type of builds. Again I can't seem to stay with a server long enough to be able to explore all the mods before realizing that there isn't a good enough upkeep on the server.
welcome aboard!

Qintsal

Jul 29, 2019
InGame Name: Qintsal

Have you ever been banned, for any reason, on any server?: no, and i will never be cause i know the pain from griefing, cheating and so on.

What is your experience with modded minecraft in general?: played alot of it. played ftb ultimate hardcore and monster. of course alot of older mods too.

Why do you want to play on Sin FTB?: last monster server i was on wasnt that good...hope yours is better :)

What would you like to accomplish on Sin FTB?: mainly have fun and relax after work. secondly just build everything :D

Strubinator

Jul 29, 2019
InGame Name: Qintsal

Have you ever been banned, for any reason, on any server?: no, and i will never be cause i know the pain from griefing, cheating and so on.

What is your experience with modded minecraft in general?: played alot of it. played ftb ultimate hardcore and monster. of course alot of older mods too.

Why do you want to play on Sin FTB?: last monster server i was on wasnt that good...hope yours is better :)

What would you like to accomplish on Sin FTB?: mainly have fun and relax after work. secondly just build everything :D

Added!

gukliuyk

Jul 29, 2019
InGame Name:gukliuyk
Have you ever been banned, for any reason, on any server?: yes back in beta something, on an all allowed server(funny story how i managed to do that, will relent the story if needed ,mostly due to staff incompatence)
What is your experience with modded minecraft in general?:in general i would say im a pretty overall knowledgeable ftb player, most of the time i also manage to progress faster than other people on servers ive been on.
Why do you want to play on Sin FTB?:i am looking for a small community to play with where there be alot more social intimacy than open servers and im hoping sin is the place to be for this.
What would you like to accomplish on Sin FTB?: above, and hopefully get to experiment with alot more of the mods
What is the server owner's name?:Sorath

Strubinator

Jul 29, 2019
InGame Name:gukliuyk
Have you ever been banned, for any reason, on any server?: yes back in beta something, on an all allowed server(funny story how i managed to do that, will relent the story if needed ,mostly due to staff incompatence)
What is your experience with modded minecraft in general?:in general i would say im a pretty overall knowledgeable ftb player, most of the time i also manage to progress faster than other people on servers ive been on.
Why do you want to play on Sin FTB?:i am looking for a small community to play with where there be alot more social intimacy than open servers and im hoping sin is the place to be for this.
What would you like to accomplish on Sin FTB?: above, and hopefully get to experiment with alot more of the mods
What is the server owner's name?:Sorath
Added welcome aboard!