Server use more cores/threads

mchugh214

Jul 29, 2019
Is their a way to get my server to use all the threads/cores apart from tickthreading. I cant get it to work and its says its unstable for 1.6.4

Thanks for any feedback and help.

CPU: Intel Xeon E3-1230v2 3.5GHz
Ram: 16GB DDR3
SSD: 64GB
Connection: 1GB uplink.

Last edited:

Connor Gavitt

Jul 29, 2019
Yes im trying to use tickthreading but having no luck so far.

I hope it is multithreaded after time or it will probs kill my server off.
What e3 do you have? GHZ is not everything if your host didn't tell you it's probably because it's not that great of a model, you could get a CPU upgrade and that will significantly reduce lag. Or setup a bungee server to spread the load across several cores.

mchugh214

Jul 29, 2019
What e3 do you have? GHZ is not everything if your host didn't tell you it's probably because it's not that great of a model, you could get a CPU upgrade and that will significantly reduce lag. Or setup a bungee server to spread the load across several cores.
I re-edited but its here as well "Intel Xeon E3-1230v2 3.5ghz". I learned Ghz is not a main thing in the processor tho because of the transistors :) And lots more things.

Connor Gavitt

Jul 29, 2019
I your getting lag with that CPU and only 30 on you have some problems in game like way too many items or devices of some kind killing the tps, opis can help you find it and remove them.

mchugh214

Jul 29, 2019
I your getting lag with that CPU and only 30 on you have some problems in game like way too many items or devices of some kind killing the tps, opis can help you find it and remove them.
I aint getting lag. Just setting the server up before it goes live so i know how many i can handle and give them best experience without lag.