Server crashes, +report

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beaterz

Jul 29, 2019
Hello everybody,

I have been having lots of fun playing ftb Ultimate with my girlfriend. However we are having problems now. If I launch the server everything is fine but when somebody connects (so me or my girlfriend) the server will crash between 3 - 30 seconds. I will upload the server crash report in this post.. I really hope somebody can help since loosing our world would be hearth breaking. Thanks to everybody willing to help!

Attachments

• crash-2013-10-30_00.36.39-server.txt
    18.5 KB · Views: 121

lavarthan

Jul 29, 2019
If you are able to log into the server try setting it to peaceful for a little while. You may have to change the world properties if you are unable to log in. I'm not sure how to do this or if it is even possible without other software like MCEdit or World Edit. I found the info about this error from this recent post.

Raveston

Jul 29, 2019
If this is the bug I think it is, you need to turn mob spawning off and put the game on peaceful until further notice if you want to keep playing on your map. There is a seasonal bug that affected many servers, mine included. I spent the past 4-5 hours I could have been sleeping trying to fix it.[DOUBLEPOST=1383121920][/DOUBLEPOST]Yup, I just glanced at your error log, and here is what gives it away to me:

at ic2.core.IC2.onLivingSpecialSpawn(IC2.java:2270)

Thats the same error I had. Just do the turning off mobs spawning and set it to peaceful and you should be golden.

Here is a helpful post on the topic: http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/2076405-ic2-seasonal-content-bug-baffles-server-admins/

Status
Not open for further replies.