Searching for Staff │For Unleashed Server│

CrazyLonghorn

Jul 29, 2019
Hello!, i am the owner of Shadow Unleashed and i am looking for some dedicated staff to help me with the further continuation of my server.. :) NOTE the servers spawn is already done as well as player shops, market, banned items using ComputerCraft Also note in this forum i am looking for mainly Advertisers and Web Devs But there is a possibility of me accepting Server Administrators if i feel i can trust them with my server.

Our servers are Hosted in the US (rented server pc). We need more staff and That’s why we are asking if anyone is interested? It would be and huge, great experience. We are currently searching for Lua Coders, Website-Builders, System Administrators, Advertisers and Graphics Designers. More specific down below!

Lua Coder:

Someone Who can Code anything i need using ComputerCraft Mod in Unleashed

Website-Builder:

Someone that can build a website, maintain it and add anything that the server may need

System Administrators:

Someone that can control and manage the server.

Advertisers:

Make as much advertising as possible for our server! And most importantly Bring in New Players (this rank is unlimited and never runs out of slots)

Graphics Designer:

Someone that makes Banners and Icons

If You are Accepted you will have the FTB Unleashed server to call your own you can play and will be given permissions and prefixes depending on the nature of your rank.

We require all members of staff to be easily contactable. So preferably Skype, Teamspeak, and Mail would be a great start!

Want to Apply? Add Me on skype crazy.longhorn22 or send me an E-Mail [email protected]