Resonance Unleashed - [Closed - merged into Resonant Rise]

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
Status
Not open for further replies.

Velotican

Jul 29, 2019
OK, that should work, so that's a problem.

Can I have a copy of your DW20 configs so I can check for errors? I'll also check them against a clean copy. :)

Chocorate

Jul 29, 2019
This is great, I'd love to see more things from you. I just want to download things. Please make more things to change my game.

Velotican

Jul 29, 2019
Hi folks,

I have a failing graphics card to deal with so for a few days I'm not going to be properly able to respond to changes and updates.

Last I checked, Friday, the config pack still worked without further changes, so you should be fine while I'm running at half-capacity. :)

Synnoc

Jul 29, 2019
Hi. Thanks for putting these configs together; I was looking for "easy mode" GregTech and your configs fit the bill. Just FYI, though. you missed the Forestry bronze nerf.

noskk

Jul 29, 2019
I think you can disable the forestry bronze nerf since the ind. centrifuge recipe will change with the config change, but it will be easier IC2 bronze for sure.

vasouv

Jul 29, 2019
May I suspect that changes to the configs are coming for the newest packs versions that came out yesterday?

Velotican

Jul 29, 2019
Probably not as the mods in them should now be synced up with Ultimate's versions. However, there will be one final version of the config pack for 1.4.7. I was planning to get it out today but y'know, real life and all that.

Velotican

Jul 29, 2019
Hi folks!

This is the final [E: lol] end-of-Minecraft-version cleaned up Universal Config Pack for 1.4.7. If you had the latest version of the config pack before this update you shouldn't need to update. A cleanly updated version has been provided as a courtesy nevertheless as new blocks have been added that happen to have FTB-suitable IDs by default. This is therefore a compatibility update with no balance/support changes.

Future versions of the config pack will be for Minecraft 1.5.X which will also be freshly rebalanced based on my experiences with the default configs. I apologise that I was not able to restore Voltz/Ampz support in time for 1.4.7. In future, I will look into providing broader compatibility with the new third-party FTB packs provided this is a realistic goal - do not expect any support for TerraFirmaCraft, there's just no point. :)

Do not use newer versions of mods than those recommended in the config pack modlist, they are not supported, and this is especially true for mods requiring CodeChickenCore. Depending on when you read this you may need to hunt for the older versions of the mods as they update. If in doubt, use the default FTB versions as reference copies to upgrade from.

The first version of the config pack for 1.5 will be prepared when most of the mods used by FTB have made the transition. At the rate of progress we're seeing, expect this to take about a month. If it's needed sooner, it'll be ready sooner.

Changes are:

- Updated default configs for all mods to the versions listed as supported in the modlist
- No changes to easy and brutality configs (unnecessary)
- New blocks and items have FTB-suitable default IDs and do not require special adjustments to make compatible
- This is now the definitive version of the config pack for Minecraft 1.4.7 and will not be updated further herp
- Old versions of the config pack have been removed and are no longer obtainable

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
Aww, I was hoping you would include support for UE. Oh well. Maybe you could release a separate download? In a separate psot?

Reactions: Whovian

Velotican

Jul 29, 2019
Sooooo. I have to apologise. I was told that my old Voltz configs still worked, which took me by surprise. After confirming this for myself, I realised I should have released Voltz support after all!

Which means I need to another version of the config pack.

Which means "never say never" is really something people should stick to better.

Which means here we are again.

With DivineRPG support.

Oh, and Voltz.

Changelog time.

There are no changes to the main FTB configs. This update adds optional support for third-party modpacks hosted by FTB only... and an easter egg. The new DivineRPG support is aimed at users of official FTB packs who want to integrate D-RPG into their custom packs, not vice-versa.

- Support for the DivineRPG third-party modpack introduced! Making DivineRPG compatible with FTB required a 100% custom config, so if you're an existing D-RPG player starting a new world will be absolutely essential; sorry about that
- Support for Ampz/Voltz reintroduced - this is a fresh version of the config patch which makes changes to blocks and items in order to solve ID conflicts I overlooked in the past - backup your worlds before updating!
- THE AMPZ AND D-RPG SUPPORT CAN BE INSTALLED AT THE SAME TIME WITH NO [OBVIOUS] PROBLEMS; you're welcome ;)

- As Damage Indicators is no longer a part of any official FTB pack, support for this mod has been moved from the main configs to the D-RPG config patch, where the mod is actually present by default

Good apology? :3

mattyboy12

Jul 29, 2019
Is there any way to get just the old advanced solars recipe back and not the rest of the pack as I enjoy gregtech quite a bit

Velotican

Jul 29, 2019
The Advanced Solar Panels recipe is hard-coded into the mod and we don't have a recipe changer mod in FTB, so you can't change the ASP recipe unless the mod author relents and adds a config option for it which he doesn't plan to do.

E: Well, so much for that, see below.

mattyboy12

Jul 29, 2019
i thought ure config pack changed it to the old one though it kinda says that in the easy mode pack is there any way to just get that config and everything else the same?

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
Yes! Thank you so much! You really did follow our advice! Well, technically, it had nothing to do with our advice, but at least you released it! Thanks so much! Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! *Kermit Dance* That means really happy.
P.S. Sorry I overreacted there!

Velotican

Jul 29, 2019
OH FOR THE LOVE OF...

*ahem*

Guess what updated late? Advanced Solar Panels and Gravitation Suite. Guess what has a config option to enable the easy mode Advanced Solar Panel recipe now? Advanced Solar Panels. Guess what needs a config update to pull that off?

You betcha! Changelog:

- Updated Advanced Solar Panels support to 3.3.4 with an updated config
- Updated Gravitation Suite support to 1.8 - the config has been updated but will auto-patch safely if you were using the previous version
- OK now this is the definitive version of the config pack that won't be updated unless someone else is crazy enough to update for 1.4.7 when 1.5 is out :p

For Easy Mode:

- Enabled the new easy recipe option for Advanced Solar Panels, restoring their behaviour from v3.3.2 [requires v3.3.4 to work]

For Brutality Mode:

- Updated the ASP config to explicitly leave the hard recipe enabled; no actual practical change for users

To answer the above question in light of this new information then:

If you just want the easy Advanced Solars config and the rest to be default, install the default configs as normal, then open up the Easy config folder, find the easy Advanced Solars config and overwrite the default version with the easy version. :)

Arii1986

Jul 29, 2019
OK, that should work, so that's a problem.

Can I have a copy of your DW20 configs so I can check for errors? I'll also check them against a clean copy. :)

Sorry for the extremely late reply (have been caught up with work for couple of weeks and haven't really touched FTB) I tried exactly what you said - copied over new configs and then copied easy mode configs and I still get the same werdness - liquiducts and conduits turn into energy cells and tesseracts turn into rock wool.

The only thing I have done and forgot to mention is that I did upgrade to ultimate (minus Gregtech) I can give you a copy of my configs - https://www.dropbox.com/sh/c0o85cqc9z57b1x/rpP1bQHjmf

Status
Not open for further replies.