RedPower news, and thaumcraft

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

slimjimjimmy

Jul 29, 2019
yea i dont expect perfection and never will. Im just waiting and trying to help when i see news :) Happy birthday Ada we might not know each other but I still enjoy wishing happiness on others on their B-Day!

Poppycocks

Jul 29, 2019
yea i dont expect perfection and never will. Im just waiting and trying to help when i see news :) Happy birthday Ada we might not know each other but I still enjoy wishing happiness on others on their B-Day!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ada_Lovelace

block1.jpg

Reactions: Catarooni

Watchful11

Forum Addict
Team Member
Third Party Pack Admin
Nov 6, 2012
Yeah, big thanks to you and Techtronic. I don't have time to watch #RedPower all the time. Getting the news here lets a lot more people see it.

QueWhat

Jul 29, 2019
It's good derailing though, any RP2 update or post that is drama, flame, and "OMGZ GIMME RP2!@" free is good :D But don't get your party hats out just yet, and keep your kitty cannons on your side (just in case).

Back "on-track" :p My after-dinner drink of choice is Crema Fina, it is a Cuban drink like the mojito.

Reactions: jim johnstone

QueWhat

Jul 29, 2019
Aah, bedankt. TBH though it's probably for the best if we focus on positive stuff like how hammered we used to get on sweet merrydown, thereby keeping this RP2 thread open!
Not to mention keep it fun, positive, and entertaining while we wait :D (as long as the all-watchful one is ok with it :p)

Rakankrad

Jul 29, 2019
This is so much better than the one on the MC forums. If you look there, it's almost always the same thing.. "Why is the site down?" "OMFG read the last few pages you bleepbleep" etc.. At least the conversation here, if derailed, is light and friendly. I doubt the mods mind it too much.

jim johnstone

Jul 29, 2019
Yer, the MCforums RP2 thread was on my mind there. I doubt the powers that be will take offense at our sharing drinks. I can honestly see Jadedcat sipping a white russian. MILK not cream!

Ow another great drink is making coffee (proper stuff, not nescafe...) in a jug, adding sugar then ice cubes to cool it. Mix that with an equal amount of baileys irish cream. Luvvly.

beringtom

Jul 29, 2019
I
Yer, the MCforums RP2 thread was on my mind there. I doubt the powers that be will take offense at our sharing drinks. I can honestly see Jadedcat sipping a white russian. MILK not cream!

Ow another great drink is making coffee (proper stuff, not nescafe...) in a jug, adding sugar then ice cubes to cool it. Mix that with an equal amount of baileys irish cream. Luvvly.

I'll see your coffee concoction, and raise you with an Irish coffee ;p

Lambert2191

Jul 29, 2019
I see you mentioned Irish coffee, and I imbue you with the knowledge (that I learned by living in Ireland) that mixing whiskey into coffee is rarely, if ever done in Ireland.

jim johnstone

Jul 29, 2019
Irish whiskey's not very nice. Sorry, I like the Irish being Scottish myself, but it's not fit for consumption. Poitin on the other hand is quality!

BoneDisturbed

Jul 29, 2019
I tend to stick with Beer when drinking, but it's not unknown of me to drink an Irish Coffee or even a glass of Whiskey. Irish Coffee i quite good if made well.

BoneDisturbed

Jul 29, 2019
It's something about it being served to Tourists arriving from America, the Chef/Server added Whiskey to it to warm the passengers more, they asked what it was, and he said it was Irish Coffee. Or atleast something like that

Lambert2191

Jul 29, 2019
It was invented in Ireland and the recipe calls for Irish whiskey.

What about it exactly isn't Irish?
The part where it only happens in America, not Ireland? Same as how "Irish pubs" in America are NOTHING like pubs here in Ireland?