Red Power 2 News

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daeden

Jul 29, 2019
Wish they would be more specific about these kind of things, "after the 21st December 2012" Minecraft 2 will be released "after the 21st December 2012". We will discover inter dimensional travel in real life "after the 21st December 2012". The cure for all diseases will be discovered "after the 21st December 2012".

Will RP2 see the light of day before any of these things I just listed?

maylith

Jul 29, 2019
Wish they would be more specific about these kind of things, "after the 21st December 2012" Minecraft 2 will be released "after the 21st December 2012". We will discover inter dimensional travel in real life "after the 21st December 2012". The cure for all diseases will be discovered "after the 21st December 2012".

I'm working pretty hard on inter-dimensional travel....it's a foot race between Elo and I as to whom will finish first.....

DrCeph

Jul 29, 2019

If you can invent time travel before 21/12/12, you'll have solved all your problems

Reactions: macks2008

Stellarman

Jul 29, 2019
Why did the creator of RedPower have to be such a perfectionist? Two bugs and you refuse to release it! nobody report any bugs EVAR!

CrafterOfMines57

Jul 29, 2019
Why did the creator of RedPower have to be such a perfectionist? Two bugs and you refuse to release it! nobody report any bugs EVAR!
I'm think these 2 bugs are world corrupting ones, and I'm pretty certain you don't want a mod that will corrupt your worlds.

NosePicker5555

Jul 29, 2019
I do not know, young grasshopper. You must discover this yourself. It is deep within you...
*closes eyes* MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM *pushes too hard* Hey sensei do have an extra pair of ninja shorts?[DOUBLEPOST=1355286820][/DOUBLEPOST]
I do not know, young grasshopper. You must discover this yourself. It is deep within you...
WELL DOO YOU!?!?!?!?!?! These things are crusting!

Reactions: ApSciLiara

Shadowquinn

Jul 29, 2019
World breaking bug's you say? Looks like they are playing just fine in DW's videos. And as far as letting someone else help her, no I would not want that. She puts loads of time and love into this mod and I don't think anyone can come even close to doing it the way she wants it done. We just have to wait and see what happens.

Kiel B.

Jul 29, 2019
I'm down for waiting; better to have the mod perfected and released rather than what most mainstream game developers do these days and drop half-finished games on gamers' heads. Let her finish the mod, by herself. The one tragic flaw of the game coder is that he/she is the only one who can actually DEVELOP the code to perfection... past experiences would say that any more than one person working on the same code usually ends up with broken hearts and shattered friendships. So, with that being said, just let Eloraam work her magic; she hasn't let us down before going about it solo, and you can bet she won't now. All she needs is time, like any modder does.

Reactions: macks2008

Bluehorazon

Jul 29, 2019
I'm calling your bluff, slowpoke. I'm going to guess that RP2PR6 will be out this weekend.

Called shot: the mayans obviously predicted the most anticipated creation of their god of computer science, Eloraam.

The mayans also completly missed leapyears^^

enoch

Jul 29, 2019
I am glad for the news update. Good to have a timeframe on things, even if final dates are not given.

bhblacky

Jul 29, 2019
so we have 2 world ending scenarios ;)

a) redpower gets released and the internet dies, power plants collapses and and and.. as we know from movies ;)
b) redpower gets delayed for a couple of weeks, people start freaking out on 21st, cities getting overrunned, 3rd world war starts ;)

no matter what happens, we are screwed ;)

well.. seems i have to quit my creeperhost server and open up a new one as soon as its released, makes no sense to babysit a server alone, when everyone is waiting for rp2. all the buildcraft stuff needs her tubes and filters so bad ;(

Status
Not open for further replies.