Whitelist Server Raksha|Direwolf20 1.0.18/Minecraft 1.6.4|Whitelist|24/7

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Tsu

Jul 29, 2019
My client now crashes every time I join your server. :( It seems to be only yours though...

slamasquid

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:slamasquid
DOB:september 8,1997
Have you ever been banned?(if so why): never been banned before
why do you want to join our server?: to play in a safe environment with friendly players. plus there is a nice community out there.

Last edited:

turboash08

Jul 29, 2019
server been fine for me when i was on try updating your java that solved it for me when i get on if you join i try tp u to me see if you not stuck in somewere

Ichirou27x

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Ichirou27x
DOB: August 22 1999
Have you ever been banned?(if so why): Only on a friends server when we were messing with eachother.
Why do you want to join our server?: I like being part of a small community with nice people & I have some bad experiences on public servers.

S

Shadow-OTR

IGN:slamasquid
DOB:september 8,1997
Have you ever been banned?(if so why): never been banned before
why do you want to join our server?: to play in a safe environment with friendly players. plus there is a nice community out there.
IGN: Ichirou27x
DOB: August 22 1999
Have you ever been banned?(if so why): Only on a friends server when we were messing with eachother.
Why do you want to join our server?: I like being part of a small community with nice people & I have some bad experiences on public servers.

You have both been whitelisted, sorry for the delay and welcome

startrunner

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: startrunner
DOB: August 6th 1999
Have you ever been banned?(if so why): No.
Why do you want to join our server?: I am looking for a server with a small and friendly community where I can explore and have fun!

MrStickyStick

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: MrStickyStick
DOB: Jul 26, 2001
Have you ever been banned?(if so why): no
Why do you want to join our server?: I'm looking for a small comunity where i can play with people that are mature, respect other players and don't grief

S

Shadow-OTR

IGN: startrunner
DOB: August 6th 1999
Have you ever been banned?(if so why): No.
Why do you want to join our server?: I am looking for a server with a small and friendly community where I can explore and have fun!
IGN: MrStickyStick
DOB: Jul 26, 2001
Have you ever been banned?(if so why): no
Why do you want to join our server?: I'm looking for a small comunity where i can play with people that are mature, respect other players and don't grief

You have both been whitelisted welcome

MrStickyStick

Jul 29, 2019
I have a problem, When i enter I have a terrafying lagg that i can walk 1 hour and then just go back to spawn. Is there anything I or you could do?

S

Shadow-OTR

I have a problem, When i enter I have a terrafying lagg that i can walk 1 hour and then just go back to spawn. Is there anything I or you could do?

Hmmm I'm not sure, it seems to be working fine for me and various other players. Erm if you're not near the UK that may be causing some lag problems. Apart from that I can only suggest assigning more RAM to your FTB

turboash08

Jul 29, 2019
shadow could be world gen try going in and gen another bit of the map that might be the proplem here

MrStickyStick

Jul 29, 2019
I have a question, does the twilight forest reset? It's because StartRunner and I took over a lich tower and wan't to make it a base

S

Shadow-OTR

I have a question, does the twilight forest reset? It's because StartRunner and I took over a lich tower and wan't to make it a base

Generally no. I assumed it would be good to go unless some massive update got put in or if it gets wrecked somehow. So yeah build in their to your hearts content, just be wary if they are planning any big updates for it.

alexmii27

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: alexmii27
DOB: 19/02/1991
Have you ever been banned?(if so why): No :)
Why do you want to join our server?: Because it's cool to play on a whitelisted server .

S

Shadow-OTR

IGN: alexmii27
DOB: 19/02/1991
Have you ever been banned?(if so why): No :)
Why do you want to join our server?: Because it's cool to play on a whitelisted server .

You have been whitelisted welcome

S

Shadow-OTR

My fellow players, I bring unfortunate news. It seems that the server is now seeing next to no activity as well as this post getting no new applicants, therefore after a discussion with the moderators, I have decided to shut down. But fear not as we shall return in time as we are currently building a horizons server which we hope to have launched in the not to distant future, if any member already on the server would like to join this new server just send me a message and you will be the first to be whitelisted. I should hopefully be advertising it on here when it is up.

I want to thank everyone who participated and I hope to see you all again

Reactions: turboash08