Blood N Bones [Hardcore Survival]

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
and then it turns out it meant something and he is just trolling us all by saying he is none special :p

hubertnnn

Jul 29, 2019
RAnDOM?
So to decode it correctly we must use "Reverse Anagram Decoding Of Modules" algoritm.
Hmm, isint that NP hard?

DigitalWino

Jul 29, 2019
Am I the only one that thinks it's kinda sad that it's been quite a while since there has been any official BnB 2.0 news/info posted on this forum?

Phantom Slave

Jul 29, 2019
Am I the only one that thinks it's kinda sad that it's been quite a while since there has been any official BnB 2.0 news/info posted on this forum?
I literally check this thread three times day just to see if there's an update! So no, You're not the only one that's disappointed.

-shhfiftyfive

Jul 29, 2019
good thing i own 307 games on steam, right? terraria 1.3 expert has been ridiculous fun this week. before that i was playing steam sale rpg's non-stop. before that i was playing witcher 3. if by chance i finish terraria 1.3 i still have a ton of steam sale games i haven't touched/finished... so.... thankful for that. while i wait for this now infamous duke nukem-like release of bnb 2.0

DigitalWino

Jul 29, 2019
On the other hand, no ETAs means no broken ETAs. It was getting ridiculous.

I agree with you, that was getting ridiculous. But supposedly the only reason why Pakrat wasn't playing it before was because there was a small bug that was causing the game to occasionally crash. Since then we've heard nothing.

JeremyTheObscure

Jul 29, 2019
While I certainly don't want an ETA (NEVER AGAIN!), it would be nice to know if he is still working on the pack, or what happened with that bug.

Eyamaz

Jul 29, 2019
I've been stuck with having to make a few major changes to my personal life that has been eating away at a lot of my time, mostly because I have a small child (being my son) involved. I'm fairly disgruntled at myself for NOT having anything out for all of you.

I've been moving myself slowly to becoming a full time developer, looking at doing a full fledged Indie Studio with BnBGaming being the precursor to it. Over the last year, certain developments in my life have been throwing a fairly large sized wrench into my plans. Even getting BnBGaming off the ground has not helped with that. Other than the work I do for Curse doing code reviews for malicious code and community work, I have not had very much time for personal projects (let alone actually doing much with the team, who are working on a few new mods for future packs atm.) Hell, I've mostly been working from my tablet and not even sitting at my desktop lately.

Trust me, I'm getting yelled at by a lot of people because I'm "just to damn quiet," recently.

The shift in my life since I started working from home last year, has not been a good one. Some of which I have alluded to, but I'm not going to discuss any of that in a public forum (or a private forum, for that matter.) Many of the things I'm currently working on changing will vastly alleviate several issues in my life that are preventing me from doing what I need to do.

I apologize for the broken ETAs, for the lack of a release, and for not being around to let you all know whats up. When I am fully able to return, I will start dropping some bombs. More than just 2.0.

And for those awesome Patreons that have stuck by me through this BS. I'll make sure you are taking care of with something special in the future. <3

Krhymez

Jul 29, 2019
Life comes first. I would much rather wait for this pack then have you "rush" it.

Thanks for letting us know whats going on.