Blood N Bones [Hardcore Survival]

MarcNemesis

Jul 29, 2019
If i recall, someone in the past asked @Eyamaz to remake BNB under a different platform and asked his permission for it. Correct me if i'm wrong but i believe this is the guy/ It's somewhere in the first 100 pages of this forum if i recall correctly. If i'm half wrong, it's somewhere in the 222 pages :p Finally, if i'm completely wrong, i hope you had a good lecture reading 222 pages for nothing ^_^

That would be the Pocket Edition version of BnB that can be found here and has my consent.

Well i remembered half right i guess. Right about a project but wrong person. I also assume by saying it the way you did, you didn't give out consent to that other person?

Last edited:

Eyamaz

Jul 29, 2019
If i recall, someone in the past asked @Eyamaz to remake BNB under a different platform and asked his permission for it. Correct me if i'm wrong but i believe this is the guy/ It's somewhere in the first 100 pages of this forum if i recall correctly. If i'm half wrong, it's somewhere in the 222 pages :p Finally, if i'm completely wrong, i hope you had a good lecture reading 222 pages for nothing ^_^

That would be the Pocket Edition version of BnB that can be found here and has my consent.

Reactions: GamerwithnoGame

Desman

Sep 23, 2014
Most everything is griefable. It's more of a question of what is not :) Obsidian, stone bricks, sandstone, logs, and other naturally occuring blocks don't get griefed. Most anything else does. Items that only vary in texture are also different. For fun, take obsidian and chisel it. Zombies will try to break the chiseled block if you leave it sitting out, taking forever and then burning up in the sun :)

Hmm I wonder if it works on creepers. Making an obsidian platform with an obsidian brick in the center some distance from the base, so that the creepers don't loiter near the exit.

MarcNemesis

Jul 29, 2019
Hmm I wonder if it works on creepers. Making an obsidian platform with an obsidian brick in the center some distance from the base, so that the creepers don't loiter near the exit.
There is a much simpler and faster way.

1 Torch, Leafs arround the torch and voilà. You have mobs running circle arround a torch that is just 1 block away.

Edit: *stare at @Eyamaz * What you gonna do about it uh?? That's right, nothing! Because your not updatingthis version of BNB anymore! :p

MarcNemesis

Jul 29, 2019
On a more serious note @Eyamaz .Will BNB still be hosted on FTB even though you took your leave with them or we'll see it dissapear for another modpack handler like Curse in the futur?

NunoAgapito

Jul 29, 2019
On a more serious note @Eyamaz .Will BNB still be hosted on FTB even though you took your leave with them or we'll see it dissapear for another modpack handler like Curse in the futur?
As far as I know, curse launcher will be the new FTB launcher.

Sent from my CUBOT ONE using Tapatalk

DigitalWino

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah, the FtB team has talked about moving everything over to Curse eventually. Though I think the original timeline would have had this done awhile ago. But then we all know to ignore ETA's :p And Eyamaz has also said that BnB will be on Curse so that the individual mod makers will get credit.

MarcNemesis

Jul 29, 2019
I see i see. That's good to know. I'll have to learn to use Curse then and i hope it won't be too much of a hassle server-side.

Sim...

Jul 29, 2019
So far it's looking pretty good. Looks like the've learnt a few lessons from the earlier launchers and the integrated voice chat is looking pretty solid. It's close too, touch wood.

Reactions: GamerwithnoGame

MarcNemesis

Jul 29, 2019
So far it's looking pretty good. Looks like the've learnt a few lessons from the earlier launchers and the integrated voice chat is looking pretty solid. It's close too, touch wood.
By integrated voice chat, do you mean for ingame or a chat room on the launcher itself?

Prominthore

Jul 29, 2019
Hey Eyamaz,
Thought I'd send you some encouragement. Despite all the cool new packs coming out yours remains the favorite for my wife and I to play together. It is amazing. Looking forward to BnB 2.0.
Prominthore

PhatBatman

Jul 29, 2019
Eyamaz,
Thanks for the great pack. Just finished another play through. Tossed you a little reward on patreon. Your hard work on the pack is appreciated.

Reactions: Eyamaz