Blood N Bones [Hardcore Survival]

xcuad

Jul 29, 2019
yes...
I thought the music was from Hardcore Ender expansion, not a specific Eyamaz addition.

As for the disappearing microblocks and ducts, it maybe that they just didn't get rendered. Have you reloaded the game since you noticed they were missing?
Didnt know about the music... and yes i restard the game and still are missing

XADSclan

Jul 29, 2019
Hey,

Hard pack ik but for some reason when i want to craft an item lets say the wooden axe and i click it to see crafting recipe it only tells me usage and what it can be used for fuel any help here?

Booyadude

Jul 29, 2019
The moment you observe an ETA for a BnB update, the update is quantum locked into a position at least 1 week later than the observed ETA for it. As such, asking for ETAs runs the risk of delaying the update ad infinitum, should Eyamaz continue to provide ETAs to be observed.

The most effective method for obtaining BnB updates is therefor to allow them to naturally materialize unobstructed by ETAs.

MarcNemesis

Jul 29, 2019
To each his own part of being evil. Mine is asking for dreadful ETA's (@Eyamaz own little nightmare :p)

edit: He was evil enoguh to give us BNB, the least we can do is return a little bit of the favor on the evil side hehe ;D

MarcNemesis

Jul 29, 2019
if open up the NEI and type in Axe there is one called wooden axe
Yes there is but as @Eyamaz subtilely posted, he cannot remove them from NEI in MC 1.6 But basic MC Tools such as Wooden axe cannot be crafted. The only exeption is the Shovel but again, it must be crafted from a Tool Station or Forge Station using Tinker's Construct pattern.

MarcNemesis

Jul 29, 2019
Glitch or simply not changed?

So i just discovered how to actually make Cement (Couldn't find any info on it and had to manage on my own with this.) Turns out that once you manage to get a bucket of this, you can actually make a infinit ammount of it. Though it's not blast resistant, it isn't griefable. So my questions are as follow:

1) The fact that it's not griefable - Wanted or forgotten?

2) It take merely 7 Limestone (smelted into Limestone ingot) to make 1008MB of Liquid Limestone + 1000MB of Liquid Seared stone to make 1 bucket of Wet Cement. After which, you have infinit Cement block because pouring it and making it flow then removing the source change the flow into solidified cement. Is this intended or a glitch?

Edit: Just found out that by pouring the liquid cement in the air, it make a column of cement block and you lose the liquid in the process as it is automatickl solidified. But if you do it in rows but putting it directly on the flood, then #2 glitch applies.

Last edited:

JeremyTheObscure

Jul 29, 2019
Liquid cement is a half-implemented undocumented feature from Tinker's Steelworks, so I would not be surprised if it were simply overlooked. However, a plentiful source of ungriefable blocks post-smeltery is not terribly imbalanced, all things considered.

MarcNemesis

Jul 29, 2019
Liquid cement is a half-implemented undocumented feature from Tinker's Steelworks, so I would not be surprised if it were simply overlooked. However, a plentiful source of ungriefable blocks post-smeltery is not terribly imbalanced, all things considered.
Why do you say it is "half-implemented" o_O?

MarcNemesis

Jul 29, 2019
Question:

In NEI, Marble/Basalt are there. I can also spawn them in in creative mode. But in a normal survival world, can they be naturally found? I ask because i don't wanna possibly spend hours upon hours to either find or not find out wether it exist naturally.

Booyadude

Jul 29, 2019
Question:

In NEI, Marble/Basalt are there. I can also spawn them in in creative mode. But in a normal survival world, can they be naturally found? I ask because i don't wanna possibly spend hours upon hours to either find or not find out wether it exist naturally.

Only available as dungeon loot, as far as I know.