Blood N Bones [Hardcore Survival]

Blargerist

Jul 29, 2019
Update on my attempts to make a cooking turtle. I have been able to successfully program Ramsey, our PBJ making turtle. He can craft from the raw materials 7 different pj's in groups of 5 using barrels for storage and returns all tools after finishing the tasks. 9 total programs used seperatly as some have quantity requests Case anyone wanted to know lol.
Haha. Very nice!

Krakel

Jul 29, 2019
I created my Fresh Water and Salt direct from the Weather Collector. The Cyclic Assembler got a tank and can use it for the placed recipe. On half for the barrel, the other half for the next one to create the Salt. The Dough will be created by hand in the Machinist's Workbench. :)

2014-08-29_18.05.04.jpg

Swaggy McGee

Jul 29, 2019
Hello now your probably gonna laugh,buuuuuut I don't know where to find the download for the Blood n Bones mod pack download

Duplo52

Jul 29, 2019
Hello now your probably gonna laugh,buuuuuut I don't know where to find the download for the Blood n Bones mod pack download
Feed the beast launcher. 3rd party tab at the top. I believe it's just right of the middle and it's like 3 or 4th pack down.

Blargerist

Jul 29, 2019
And here's Episode 4! Again, F.lux was enabled whilst recording, but I did my best to balance the colors. This will be the last episode with strange colors, I promise.

I apologize for the end chunk of the video, where I attempt to build the smeltery. I was still missing a few core blocks and I wasn't aware at the time of recording. It's very overwhelming when you've only had a couple weeks with Feed The Beast.

When you talk about needing multiple types of food, it seems like you think that 30 different types of food are needed per SoL "cycle". You only require 6 different types of food, as the "30" is for the last 30 times you have eaten food and you can eat 5 of a food type before diminishing returns.

Andri92

Jul 29, 2019
Just found out something really neat that can help early game: liquid glass obtained in a smeltery, when placed in the world, sets mobs on fire. It does 4 hitpoints each time it hurts a mob (at least sheep) so it's pretty nice.

MarcNemesis

Jul 29, 2019
Bug report:

Not sure if it has been reported yet and i know you take notes @Eyamaz so i'll just report it "perhaps again".

When picking up Liquid Poison using the cooked Clay Bucket, you end up with a Water Clay Bucket. When using a Iron Bucket, it stays as Liquid Poison.

Eyamaz

Jul 29, 2019
Bug report:

Not sure if it has been reported yet and i know you take notes @Eyamaz so i'll just report it "perhaps again".

When picking up Liquid Poison using the cooked Clay Bucket, you end up with a Water Clay Bucket. When using a Iron Bucket, it stays as Liquid Poison.

Are you using java 8 or playing on a server with java 8 by chance?

W

WillThGreat

When you talk about needing multiple types of food, it seems like you think that 30 different types of food are needed per SoL "cycle". You only require 6 different types of food, as the "30" is for the last 30 times you have eaten food and you can eat 5 of a food type before diminishing returns.
Well that makes thing a whole lot easier. I'm surprised I didn't notice this earlier.

NoOpen

Jul 29, 2019
I like how you belittle his opinion and mention cheating and making a new pack, yet didn't mention the option within BnB to boost with heads. *Applause*

I like you you totally misunderstood his post yet still insulted him *Applause*

reddvilzz

Jul 29, 2019
Are you using java 8 or playing on a server with java 8 by chance?
How come java version affects the changes of liquids picked up by the bucket can you explain that? Since I am using java 8 too and wondering what problems I will face by playing ftb packs using it. So far there is no problem though

Eyamaz

Jul 29, 2019
How come java version affects the changes of liquids picked up by the bucket can you explain that? Since I am using java 8 too and wondering what problems I will face by playing ftb packs using it. So far there is no problem though

Oh, there is a post about java 8/7 way back dealing with Metallurgy 3. Basically, there are small differences in how the two parse some things that can cause issues.

I know a lot of people reported FML issues with java8 update 20. Not sure if cpw fixed those issues or not.

reddvilzz

Jul 29, 2019
Oh, there is a post about java 8/7 way back dealing with Metallurgy 3. Basically, there are small differences in how the two parse some things that can cause issues.

I know a lot of people reported FML issues with java8 update 20. Not sure if cpw fixed those issues or not.
Ah okay. But so far no problem with me :D. I'm guessing CPW have / have not yet fixed it but he won't fixed the 1.6.4 FML? Since all mod developers are focusing on 1.7 or even 1.8

NinjaEnergy

Jul 29, 2019
Well, i did read through all the last 170 pages of this thread, moved by the curiosity of how would players of a "simple" and laid back game as minecraft react to such a drastical change, and im pretty surprised of the general positive reaction.

One would think that the first "normal" reaction would be anger, or reject to a injust/lame death, but the reaction turned out to be a strong will to overcome the dificulty this pack presents, to conquest the challenge this offers.

Of course, this would be pretty different if The Evil One and other "minions" wouldnt invert the insane amount of work and love to make this possible, and keep the experience as truly evil and eyamazing and his wicked mind can.

Im looking forward for what 1.7 will bring us, and im sure i wont be the only masochist waiting for that.

Cheers.